ESP KH-2 White Zombie

Updated
ESP KH-2 White Zombie

My new guitars have finally arrived! The first two of their kind. I went ahead and doubled down lol. Thanks Jason at DCGL, and Dave R. for making this possible. 

Some pics of my White Zombie when it arrived at ESP in Cali.

A pic of my White Zombie when it was at DCGL.

ESP 348

The guys in the ESP Custom Shop are masters of their craft!

frantic77

congrats man,awesome!

Sephiroth

Wow, those updated pics are stunning. Congrats again. They look amazing.

BlackJack21

Thanks both guitars are simply amazing. 

Big Daddy B
BlackJack21 wrote:

My new guitars have finally arrived! The first two of their kind. I went ahead and doubled down lol. Thanks Jason at DCGL, and ESP Mod Dave R. for making this possible. 

Congrats. Both look phenomenal. Did you specifically request the Tombstone cases?

BlackJack21

Thanks, no I didn't that's how they came.

Big Daddy B
BlackJack21 wrote:

Thanks, no I didn't that's how they came.

Are you planning to keep the case or switch to a plain black? I know some people have mixed feelings on the tombstone (cough: Pap). I like them but mainly because I was also EST. in 1975 

BlackJack21

I'm back and forth. I hated the gray interior initially, but after looking at the cases more closely, they are actually pretty nice. Also I don't think I want to mess with anything that came with them originally.

Big Daddy B
BlackJack21 wrote:

I'm back and forth. I hated the gray interior initially, but after looking at the cases more closely, they are actually pretty nice. Also I don't think I want to mess with anything that came with them originally.

I get what you are saying. I prefer the black interiors on both the Tombstones and the Black cases but I do think the grey interior looks better on the Tombstone than it does on the black case. Safe to say you it doesn't appear you are planning any mods but do you have any concerns running without a TRC? I looked online to see if dust can get in there and bind things up but couldn't find anything conclusive.

ESP 348

Yeah, I am still not sold on the Tombstone case Big Daddy.

ESP 348

Both Zombie guitars were ordered without the TRC BlackJack? Who's is the other guitar?

Obviously for a personal order like yours as I am sure someone would question the TRC missing if this guitar were on display and for sale in a shop.

BlackJack21

The custom order form for both of these guitars says to "match" Kirk's specs from his order, and it even had his order number on there, which is pretty cool. So I'm assuming yes since they both showed up without it, but I'm not 100% sure. ESP is sending me two truss-rod covers (because I asked) anyways so I'll have them. Both are mine at the moment. Debating on selling one but now that I have them both, and seeing how unbelievable they look in person, it's kinda hard to part with one lol. But I'm always open to offers since I have one to spare. 

load more replies (7 of 7)
ESPEXP

WAIT!!!!!!!......You got 2 guitars from the custom shop with ROSEWOOD fingerboards??!! I was told ROSEWOOD will be for special customers only (artists)..You must be a "special" customer!!!

Nathan S.

Holy hell!!! 2???  Did you sell a kidney???

BlackJack21

Ha yea one would think. 

Nathan S.

Congrats!

Breadfan32

Two!?  If you can pull it off than why not!

I say play one and keep the other unplayed.  

Big Daddy B

Man this has been a great week on the board. G's Black Cat, the Zombie twins, the Demonology. All right in time for Halloween too. Perfect timing!

ESP 348

Shit yeah! Great week for the forum!

Someone I know has just picked up an original 2001 KH Relic guitar today.

I am sure he will post pics on the forum when it arrives.

Guiguitarz

Da** right ! What a week !!

Pushead

Holy schnikeys!

Sephiroth
ESPEXP wrote:

WAIT!!!!!!!......You got 2 guitars from the custom shop with ROSEWOOD fingerboards??!! I was told ROSEWOOD will be for special customers only (artists)..You must be a "special" customer!!!

I'd say 2 White Zombies would make him a special customer .

I did post the link to where it was only being limited to the Ltd range (unless there is more info officially released we haven't seen).

ESPEXP

Lol I know...I don't actually believe it...like somethings in that post 

Lewis_08
ESPEXP wrote:

Send me your address so i can send you a tissue to dry your tears.

It won't be rosewood as you're not special. 

ESPEXP
Lewis_08 wrote:

Haha send my your address so I can send you new decals...

Lewis_08
ESPEXP wrote:

Haha send my your address so I can send you new decals...

I look forward to seeing more butt hurt posts in the future  

ESPEXP
Lewis_08 wrote:

and I look forward to more phony guitar posts in the future as well  . 2 custom EET FUKs made in 6 months...SMH

HateEvent
ESPEXP wrote:

and I look forward to more phony guitar posts in the future as well  . 2 custom EET FUKs made in 6 months...SMH

You're such a bitch 

Do you believe my guitar is fake?

ESPEXP
HateEvent wrote:

You're such a bitch 

Just the inlays obviously

HateEvent
ESPEXP wrote:

You're such a bitch 

Just the inlays obviously

Well I don't see what the 6 months comment has to do with anything in that case 

Lewis_08

Awesome order! 

ESP 348

I also noticed the darker fretobard on the guitar on the right, but I thought it was because of the lighting in the pic.

Definitely keep that darker fretboard Zombie, if you are going to keep only one.

Post to Thread