ESP KH-2 White Zombie

Updated
ESP KH-2 White Zombie

My new guitars have finally arrived! The first two of their kind. I went ahead and doubled down lol. Thanks Jason at DCGL, and Dave R. for making this possible. 

Some pics of my White Zombie when it arrived at ESP in Cali.

A pic of my White Zombie when it was at DCGL.

HateEvent

Looks great!

Sephiroth

Congrats! Looks great.

Sephiroth

Where's the truss rod cover?

BlackJack21

Doesn't come with one apparently based off Kirk's original order.

Sephiroth
BlackJack21 wrote:

He got himself an aftermarket one at a later date and then removed the string tree bar.

Big Daddy B
Sephiroth wrote:

He got himself an aftermarket one at a later date and then removed the string tree bar.

He has the TRC in the Guitar Center vid as well. Could be different guitar though.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0mV64Ox_7ek

BlackJack21

I've only seen his with the truss rod covers on it, but this was built from his original ESP order, and Jason said their's no screw hole for it either so I'm assuming that's how it was made.

Sephiroth
BlackJack21 wrote:

I've only seen his with the truss rod covers on it, but this was built from his original ESP order, and Jason said their's no screw hole for it either so I'm assuming that's how it was made.

Ahhh sorry mate I thought you were joking. Now I look at your pic more closely I can see no screw hole. I nearly posted again yesterday that it looks good without it, you can see more of the graphic.

Well there is only yours and his to compare. None of the others are finished yet!

Anyway, enjoy it when you get it and post up more pics when you can!

Big Daddy B

Congratulations. Looks really nice. Paint seems very vibrant!

MissingLink

From esp? Or an outside painter? Looks great 

BlackJack21

100% from ESP. Even the paint job.

MissingLink

Awesome!   Btw is there a way to deal directly with the custom shop? I can only find the form to take to a dealer but I don't have a dealer to deal with lol 

Big Daddy B
MissingLink wrote:

Awesome!   Btw is there a way to deal directly with the custom shop? I can only find the form to take to a dealer but I don't have a dealer to deal with lol 

I could be wrong but I believe in Japan you can actually deal directly with them but in other countries you would need to go through a dealer. Interesting question though, you should post it in the ASK  ESP section and see what they say!

ESP 348

Awesome guitar Blackjack!

Congrats man, I am looking forward to seeing more pics when it arrives.

Breadfan32

Nice!  I saw that posted on instagram today figured it was someone from here. 

BlackJack21

Thanks. Yea always bet on black. 

Pushead

Pff. Kirk doesn't even play in White Zombie. It's that Jay guy with the Ibanez Icemans.

Looks fantastic!

BlackJack21

Thanks delivery date is set for Wednesday.

ESP 348

Awesome, post more pics bro.

BlackJack21

Thanks will do. 

Guiguitarz

Wow man !! Really realy nice ! Can't wait to see you play that beauty 

ESP 348

Those inlays where the scallops would be tricky to do I can imagine.

BlackJack21

Lol yea pretty incredible.

Big Daddy B

updated pics look great. Lot of fine detail on that bridge pickup cover!

Post to Thread