NGD: James Hetfield ESP MX-250 "Man To Wolf"

Updated
NGD: James Hetfield ESP MX-250 "Man To Wolf"

Well guys, you probably already know about this guitar and how rare it is...I finally found one, wasn´t cheap, but it is worth every cent!!!

After more than 20 years hunting this one, here it is, one of the rarest Metallica guitars EVER: ESP MX-250 "Man To Wolf".

Almost impossible to find, only 5 are known to exist (including Jamez´s!) and this one is the only one Custom Order, with Sperzels Tuners, just like Jamez´s.

Will let you know more later

ESP 348

You received offers over what you paid for it already???? Wow!! I know how much he wanted for this guitar, to think someone would pay even more than that for it is crazy.

Still, it's very fucken cool and it fits in perfectly with the rest of your amazing collection of guitars you own Rick.

ESPEXP

Yea I agree...if I had the capital, I would have bought it in a heart beat. Erick is great to deal with...even though someone on this forum disagrees. Do you think you are going to play it much? Or was it more of a collector's purchase?

SteelEdge
ESPEXP wrote:

Yea I agree...if I had the capital, I would have bought it in a heart beat. Erick is great to deal with...even though someone on this forum disagrees. Do you think you are going to play it much? Or was it more of a collector's purchase?

Collector's purchase mainly....I have like 70 guitars, so most of them are barely played XDDD

My main Axe is in fact an O3 Custom KOA my friend Alejo Ramirez built to my specs: 

ESPEXP

That looks sweet as hell! If i had that many guitars, I would have sold some of them off to get the Man to Wolf for sure...unfortunately I don't lol. 

Erick ESP_KKV

Hey Ric... I'm glad that you are new owner of this guitar...!!! Thanks for good comunication and for good open deal ... always like to deal with a good man!!!

Regards!

Erick.

Post to Thread