ESP Kirk Hammett KH Demonology 2017

Updated
ESP Kirk Hammett KH Demonology 2017

Finally, it has arrived.

The ESP KH Demonology guitar......

HateEvent
Big Daddy B wrote:

The serial number ending in a 2 doesn't surprise me - that is just the Tokyo shop rather than a wild custom order.

My custom order MX is the same.

Interesting on the MX because my KH-4 ends in a 1 and that I wouldn't consider a wild custom. It does have the Custom badge. My KH-3 is also a 1 and has the sig series badge. Badge assignment seems kind of random.

Now that just throws everything out 

ESP 348

Just fucks the whole show doesn't Hate?

When I order mine, I will tell them to place a Custom badge on the back of it or they can fuck off as I am not paying Custom Shop prices for a Sig Series guitar.  

Big Daddy B
ESP 348 wrote:

Just fucks the whole show doesn't Hate?

When I order mine, I will tell them to place a Custom badge on the back of it or they can fuck off as I am not paying Custom Shop prices for a Sig Series guitar.  

It never really bothered me. I never thought one was better or worse than the other because they used to put the sig series badge on K serial Vintages. Actually I think if it is a Kirk model they should just use the sig series and save the custom badges for new original designs people submit. Just my $0.02.

ESP 348

I know what you're saying Big Daddy, but if you are paying extra money to have the Custom Shop guitar made then I think they should let everyone know that it was a Custom Shop order by putting the Custom Shop logo on the back of the guitar to differentiate the SS series from the CS guitars.

Just my $0.02 of course.

Pushead

SS guitars are all CS guitars, now.

Sephiroth
Pushead wrote:

Same thing an ESP dealer said to me, so both logos should now carry the same weight. 

Doesn't stop me wanting it to say Custom shop on the back when I've paid a fortune for it though lol.

Pushead

True.

ESP 348

You're right Pus, totally forgot about that. Big Daddy told me all about that years ago.

I'm with Sepi, I am going to pay a few thousand more for a Custom Shop model, I want it to say Custom Shop on the back of the head stock! Lol

Perhaps that was Kirk's guitar in BlackJack's pics then with the Custom logo on the back eh? Seeing as Big Daddy's has Sig Series and a few others he has seen has Sig Series on the back also.

It's not going to stop me buying one, but what a shame eh....

AK

I think I'm gonna get the LTD version.

ESP 348

Might be the go AK, save yourself $4000.

Nathan S.
Pushead wrote:

Even the E-ii sigs they are bringing out?

Pushead

The ESP versions.

Breadfan32

Anybody have the LTD version yet? 

MissingLink

Picked up the Bstock demonology he had for 730.   Hoping my luck on bstock guitars having no damage or flaws continues...

ESP 348
MissingLink wrote:

Picked up the Bstock demonology he had for 730.   Hoping my luck on bstock guitars having no damage or flaws continues...

Great to hear man, post some pics when it arrives.

ESP 348

That Demonology guitar and Ouija are GREAT buying!!!

Pims

Mine is due tomorrow. Pics will follow !

BlackJack21

Nice! Finally another member on here has one.

Big Daddy B
BlackJack21 wrote:

Nice! Finally another member on here has one.

Thats like 20% of the world supply hahaha

BlackJack21

Ha very true.

Post to Thread