Ouija for sale?

Updated
MissingLink

Just missed an Ouija i stumbled upon on Facebook Marketplace.  Anyone know of one for sale?  

MissingLink

Someone please tell me I just found a real one!

...edit.... stupid me just realized noone would fake the LTD... only the ESP.   As long as its actually still for sale and someone didn't pick it up in the store today I think I scored!

MissingLink

It's here!   Shop said I'd be pleasantly surprised when it got here... definitely was,  plastic still on it, hangtags on it, not a single swirl, pickmark or fingerprint!  It's brand new. 

ESP 348

Awesome man! Congrats and enjoy.

Breadfan32

Nice score 

BlackJack21

Here's a pretty nice ouija for sale on ebay if anyone's interested.

ESP KH-2 Ouija '96

CreepinDeath81

What are the CITES implications in trying to get this shipped to the US? Long delays, extra costs, possible damage to guitar?

Big Daddy B

Mainly just the delays. Expect around 45 days. There shouldn't be any extra costs or damage. I don't think they always do a physical inspection (though they could). My experience it took around 45 days on ppw but actual transit only took 3 days and guitar was thru US customers in a matter of minutes.

I know other forum members shipping between non US countries had about the same amount of delay. Seems like you are mainly at the mercy of the country of shipment and how it takes them to approve your paperwork and issue an export certificate.

One risk in a private sale is if the shipper does not send paperwork, it could be subject to impoundment. In fast I had read online that if a seller was using EBay's global shipper programs, sometimes eBay was confiscating and liquidating the guitars as "non exportable" due to CITES. The sellers still got paid so not sure if ebay was then reselling them domestically or if they were going all Pushead into the woodchipper. I was curious if they might be auctioning them without a reserve and there may be some deals to be had for US buyers but I never got any confirmation on that.

I will say I did order my 59's reissue les paul from Japan and the seller sent it with no CITES. Since I bought thru ebay I felt I was covered if I didn't receive it but the guitar arrived in literally 2 days from the date of purchase in perfect condition with no issues. The seller didn't actually box the guitar and just wrapped it in bubble wrap which may have been a deterrent for physical inspection. FWIW.

load more replies (1 of 1)
ESP 348

Cool Ouija that one, it's a forum members.

There is also an LTD Ouija for sale on Facebook here on Australia if anyone is interested. Looks mint.

Asking AU $1600 which approx US $1250 at the moment.

Allow US $250 for post on top to the US I reckon.

Connor L.

Hi, sorry if I'm resurrecting a dead thread. Anyone still have a Ouija for sale? Guitars Collector is the only one I see online at the moment, and he's priced at 5K. 

Second note...what's an appropriate price range for an ESP Ouija? Assuming good condition and being one of the standard runs.

Thanks!

Post to Thread