Ouija for sale?

Updated
MissingLink

Just missed an Ouija i stumbled upon on Facebook Marketplace.  Anyone know of one for sale?  

BlackJack21

Here's the only one I know of at the moment:

ESP KH-2 Ouija on Reverb.com

MissingLink

was hoping it wasn't that one lol. Saw that one.  Trying not to part with 5K but its tempting...    Was hoping an LTD would pop up.  

load more replies (2 of 2)
Crazyfrase

I might be willing to sell mine. Original run, mint condition.

PM me for info.

MissingLink

currently trying to figure out how to PM you lol. 

ESP 348

That Ouija on Reverb looks awesome! Definitely a sound investment if anyone wants make an offer on it.

I am glad this one was posted up as I can update my serial number list for these original run Ouijas.

MissingLink

Debating.   Would have to cut one or two of mine loose for it 

Michael K.

Good Day ESP348, my family purchased the Black 2009 Ouija Prototype that was on Reverb a while back. 

ESP 348
Michael K. wrote:

Good Day ESP348, my family purchased the Black 2009 Ouija Prototype that was on Reverb a while back. 

Congrats man! Thanks for sharing, it's an awesome guitar.

Michael K.

My family has purchased the ESP Ouija Prototype that was on Reverb.  

Michael K.

ESP348, thank you.  That is the picture of it at the house.  Found a really nice case with lights.  My wife framed the COA and hung it next to it.  

ESP 348
Michael K. wrote:

ESP348, thank you.  That is the picture of it at the house.  Found a really nice case with lights.  My wife framed the COA and hung it next to it.  

Cheers man, looks great on display like that.

Crazyfrase

MInes in better condition I assure you! Would accept that asking price too.

MissingLink

Would definitely buy yours before the one on reverb.

ESP 348

Crazy, have you sent me the serial number of your Ouija in the past?

Can you please send it through to me and I will take a look to see if I have it.

Crazyfrase

Pretty sure I have but here it is:

K-21361

ESP 348

Cheers mate, I have that serial number but will send you a PM soon.

ESP 348

Yuk!!

SteelEdge

Hi!

I might sell my ESP Ouija, almost mint conditon, original run and, very important to me, this one comes with COA.One of the best examples you will ever find.

if interested, email me to steeledge78@hotmail.com

Cheers!

Rick

Sephiroth

If it's very important to you, why would you sell it? 

SteelEdge
Sephiroth wrote:

I meant: Comes with original COA, which is very important to me (as a collector)

Also, I have like 70 guitars, and I've had 5 Ouijas.Every guitar is important until you see a new one you want xD

Sephiroth
SteelEdge wrote:

I meant: Comes with original COA, which is very important to me (as a collector)

Also, I have like 70 guitars, and I've had 5 Ouijas.Every guitar is important until you see a new one you want xD

Ahhh okay I understand now. Yeah I remember you buying some them selling them, then wanting to buy them again. That's why I thought you meant this one was important to you. My mistake.

You still have the KL or have you sold that already? 

SteelEdge
Sephiroth wrote:

Ahhh okay I understand now. Yeah I remember you buying some them selling them, then wanting to buy them again. That's why I thought you meant this one was important to you. My mistake.

Nop, still have the KL. I expect never to sell that one unless is because I'm getting Jamez's own KL xDDDD

Sephiroth
SteelEdge wrote:

Nop, still have the KL. I expect never to sell that one unless is because I'm getting Jamez's own KL xDDDD

Also....just to remind you of what you said when you bought this latest Ouija. .  don't say we didn't warn you if you do sell it and regret it lol.  

SteelEdge
Sephiroth wrote:

Also....just to remind you of what you said when you bought this latest Ouija. .  don't say we didn't warn you if you do sell it and regret it lol.  

Yep, you are right!

This is by far the best first run Ouija I've had (complete with COA, original hardshell case, etc).

But I'm aiming to a real collectors piece and I'm not that rich to keep them all.

Anyway, as I said, you are probably right...I'llend up regreting about selling this one.

MissingLink

Another fake?

HateEvent

More close up pics would clarify further, but that neck transition (paint) is totally wrong. 

MissingLink

See that.

the alphabet across the pickups is way off too 

ESP 348

100% Chinese knock off man!

The neck paint line gives it away instantly.

ESP 348

Is that a price tag on it?? Where is this for sale and how much are they asking? Lol

MissingLink

Florida.

ESP 348

Lol, wow! Should be $250 bucks.

Guiguitarz

Control Cavity is wrong (also the number of screws), Shape is wrong, Headstock is wrong and yes ... Neck 'joint' paint is wrong from miles away  

Post to Thread