KH Serial Number Freaks

Updated
KH Serial Number Freaks

I know some of you on here bust a nut when you see one of Kirk's serial numbers, so here's one from one of his Dracula's. Enjoy.

ESPEXP

James' JH-2

Sephiroth

Are these from a SoWhat mag?

BlackJack21

No from the Metallica Enhanced Experiences. Someone posted these images from today.

Guiguitarz

Yes, Tom did, I was in contact with him this morning, already shared that to Alex for the GuitarCollector website. 

Big Daddy B

I know some of you on here bust a nut when you see one of Kirk's serial numbers, so here's one from one of his Dracula's. Enjoy.

Serial number is different from the 2007 3 knob that was at SFO. That one was also numbered "3" even though it was produced before this one.

ESP 348

Awesome, I love these serial numbers!! Brings out the nerd in me.

Thanks for sharing, much appreciated man.

BlackJack21

Confirming he has the first Relic. Well, not the first but 001.

Pushead

Which explorer is it? Just a normal MX, or one with inlays?

Guiguitarz

JH-2 Diamond Plate

Pushead

I thought I had seen the diamond plate guitar out without he diamond plate (the Jager-Elk Skull inlay). That serial number confirms it's an older guitar.

BlackJack21

Here are the images that were posted.

Pushead

I don't think I've ever seen him use that one. It's always been the Jager inlay.

BlackJack21

load more replies (4 of 4)
Pushead

I like the Jager better.

Sephiroth

Yeah I really like the Jager Elk version. I enquired if I could get that inlay on the snakebyte shape and was told no.

ESP 348

All great stuff! And I am sure I saw Relic 001 for sale many years ago on Ebay.

Wonder if Kirk really owned it or it was purchased to be put on display for him over the years.

Post to Thread