New Kirk's secret guitar...

Updated
New Kirk's secret guitar...

Pic from Baltimore. Guitar graphic is intentionally blurred :

ESP 348

Looks like is enjoying playing it lol.

Loving the new ESP logo on the back of this one also.

Guiguitarz

So guys, let's start bidding on when he gonna begin destroying it at the end of a solo 

ESP 348

Only a matter of time before he runs the strings up and down a speaker cabinet or the camera recording him G.

NRudy

I hope it limited to 36 or 30 only not the 20 here 20 there n 3 protos like there's 53 White Ouija Kirk has 1 some guys selling 1 and president of Esp has 1. Prob has 1 of ever kh and jh guitar esp made. I don't like the sparkly but it is a very metallic purple basically a NTB kh-2 same Inlays rosewood and sparkles metallic purple took spot of ouijas Kirk's vintage and a few other kh-2 based models that were painted on. Kirk's set up or rig was so cool I had a chance to play 3 of his guitars playing his guitars b4 each show. Anyone know how much this costs?

its Kirk's board or switch pedal board etc... and wah

has 4 amazing sounds on the step on part of it. Metal Crunch , clean &a I think Ghol screamer or tube screamer. Please let me know I nearly have the metallica sound on my Randal Amps with module for Kirk's sound in rhythm and then Kirk's clean channel plus position or module 3 is Kirk soloing sound. The Randall tube amp was very nice even got the matching KH cabs just the Rmkh100 I think not the kh-103 I have to double check. On the first Kirk stack that's new nearly identical but no reverb which is fine it sounds very close if I did some effects and EQ right it might be almost 99% of the sound I played with the photo below any idea what they go for? And another Q did anyone like the KHDK effects ? If so which ty for the help does any1 run this system in the photo ? How much does it cost in a store or used but in mint condition?

Ty

Heres clear photos of Kirk's new guitar 

Guiguitarz

Nate, 

Please stay away from our threads, we all know what you have or not, what you sold and what you want, and it's always big-incomprehensible-endless posts.

You may have paid for an enhanced experience during the last shows, why didn't you ask your stupid questions ?

Sorry I'm a bit upset, because you always pollute posts with your life and your "many new - metallica kh or jh are for trade or sale" "Never played". I tell the things that a lot of people wants to say or think here.

So please stay away from this board, or change your way to share with people.

Thank you.

G.

NRudy

Nate, 

Please stay away from our threads, we all know what you have or not, what you sold and what you want, and it's always big-incomprehensible-endless posts.

You may have paid for an enhanced experience during the last shows, why didn't you ask your stupid questions ?

Sorry I'm a bit upset, because you always pollute posts with your life and your "many new - metallica kh or jh are for trade or sale" "Never played". I tell the things that a lot of people wants to say or think here.

Thank you.

G.

K I'm going to stay away your right G -  "don't go away mad just go away" I got it. Should I leave the country to ? Or is it ok with u G if I stay? Ur annoyed ur pissed go have a drink man then take a nice relaxing drive! 

NRudy

Nate, 

Thank you.

G.

Shut up please ... if u don't like reading my posts don't not sure where you are from but in America ppl have the freedom of expression and the right to give opinions. So stop already it's not your board if u don't like my posts you can just leave or change - 

Breadfan32

Nate, 

Thank you.

G.

Shut up please ... if u don't like reading my posts don't not sure where you are from but in America ppl have the freedom of expression and the right to give opinions. So stop already it's not your board if u don't like my posts you can just leave or change - 

Nobody likes reading your posts.  It's not surprising you haven't figured that out yet.  

Ozzfun

Nate, 

Thank you.

G.

Like it or not, this guy tells it like it is! I feel intimidated and impressed.

Sephiroth

NRudy wrote

I hope it limited to 36 or 30 only

Whats the benefit of a limited supply?

I'm hoping it goes the other way and that ESP make it a model you can just order if you want it. If Kirks signature guitars are all custom shop models now, just make them to order. That way, everyone that wants one gets one.

Saying that... it'll proabably be a limited model , but I dont think it should be.

NRudy

1- when I purchased my kh-20 I thought there were only 20 the value would go up. The guitar would appreciate I.e. The hetfield iron cross esp 100 limited run of 2009 sells for mint 10k plus. The white iron cross that's not limited sells for more than half less than the limited run. In addition if it's a run you don't have to order it in 1 year. You get it right away.

AK

Quick question guys: is there any way to block a user in these forums so we don't see their posts? Or is there any way to have someone kicked off the forums by vote?

Nathan S.

That's hilarious, I was just thinking the exact same thing after trying to read a thread through all of someone's crap, how does someone get banned??

load more replies (2 of 2)
ESP 348

On another forum that I am a Moderator on, they have a function where you can place other forum members on "ignore". That means if you place someone on ignore, you will not see their posts anywhere on the forum.

It works well for forum members who clash with each other. It keeps the place civil and all that.

I personally don't have a problem with Nate, I just find it hard to read and understand his posts as he does some VERY heavy trolling here on this forum. lol

I am not too sure the ESP Mods place bans on anyone here with the exception of Spammers who hit this forum hard every now and then.

ESP 348

That is very nice Big Daddy!!

Anyone know how many they are making and how much they are asking for it?

Breadfan32

Hardware isn't included.  Neither is a snare.  I was thinking about getting it lol.  

Pushead

I get that there's not a snare, but no hardware? Lame.

ESP 348

Thanks for the reply guys, I appreciate it.

I think it's great and price isn't too bad.

Don't know why they just don't jack the price up and sell it as a complete full kit.

I understand a lower entry price is more appealing, but whomever buys it will still have to purchase the hardware and a snare.

I would, I don't have any of that crap! lol

ESP 348

Lol, "You're gunna need a bigger bed"

Post to Thread