Reverb dealer with many KH and JH - GuitarsCollector

Updated
Nasdaq

Is that guy legit? anyone did business there?

Black ouija, Relic etc..

Big Daddy B

he's legit

Breadfan32

He posts here sometimes.  Asking prices way too high in my opinion. Legit though.  

ESP 348

Any links to the seller?

Big Daddy B

He posts here sometimes.  Asking prices way too high in my opinion. Legit though.  

It may because of currency issues as he is in Italy, but probably asking a lot regardless.

Big Daddy B

Any links to the seller?

Pap, it's Alex the guy with the Kirk Hammett guitars website. I have been helping him get that site in order. There is a lot more to do though.

ESP 348

Ah, cool. Thanks mate. Hope you both have fun.

Guiguitarz

Yep, it's Alessandro ! He's a cool guy, I bought my Ouija from him,

His website is nice and very useful, I helped him many times too with serials and data about guitars, we should help him more.

But he got a baby 8 months ago, so he does not have too much time for the website now ... And yes he's selling his guitars, prices are lower if you take the short way. Write him an email if interested in any guitars he has.

Cheers,

-G.

ESP 348

He's a good lad G, that's for sure.

Kids will definitely change your life. I have 3x little girls now and I don't have time for anything anymore.

The kids are one reason I don't play or even look at my guitar collection anymore. Lol.

Road King

Keep trying for a son? 

ESP 348

Fuck that RK! That's why he had baby #3!

Tried for a boy for the 3rd, ended up with another girl. It's all good, she is very cute so she can stay in the family for now.

But that's it, fuck that. Kids cost too much money I still want to retire at 50 years old.

Wifey has taken 12 monhts off from work unpaid leave so it's going to be a tight year for the family. So instead of going on 10 vacations this year we can only do 9.

I will hope one of my daughters gives me a Grandson one day so I can leave him all the cool stuff I own one day.

Big Daddy B

I will hope one of my daughters gives me a Grandson one day so I can leave him all the cool stuff I own one day.

Or else they will sell it for the prices you told your wife you paid vs what they are really worth.

ESP 348

Lol, don't you worry mate. I will be sure to tell my Wife how much everything cost when I am on my death bed! lol.

NRudy

Hey mate hope you live a long an prosperous life full of good things only and blessings enjoy your kids they grow up too fast when they're young you just wanna eat them when they get to be teenagers you'll wish you did!

ESP 348

Haha cheers Nate, I appreciate the kind words man.

They are the best kids ever, love them heaps.

NRudy

Kids are great but boy did I hide all my guitars fast !!! I love my 3 girl boy girl n expensive takes on a whole new meaning in Nyc lol.

they were taught b4 they could talk don't touch daddy's guitar case then came don't go in the street don't talk to strangers etc... I was scared to play when they were babys and smaller I guess I'm getting older have girl 12 soon boy 8 and girl 6... they know not to touch! But bows a great time if you live in USA to buy everything is 25-50 percent off as in 2 years or left global economies all took major dives- it's crazy what's going on...I wonder if he sold his original ouijas he had on eBay ... and I have most of Hammett's guitars many more than 1 some quite a few of each. His stuff seems legit and his prices were not that crazy on the ouijas blk from late 90s the direct route is best to get a deal and if you have US dollars worldwide knowadays they really go a long way!

best of luck to all !

Post to Thread