LTD Vulture Question

Updated
LTD Vulture Question

Hello guys, finally I decided to pull the trigger on an LTD Vulture. I am really excited about this guitar. I love the way it looks.

I was planning to buy it this evening. It is not a common guitar where I live and the shop that is selling it has it for $1300 (because they import it etc).

So anyway, just as I was preparing myself for it my friend showed me an ad of someone selling an ESP EII M2 see thru black guitar with FR listed for the same price. Now I am so torn between which one to get. That M2 reminds me of the KH20 a lot. What do you think I should do?

frantic77

the M2!

ESP 348

Get the M2, there is plenty of time left in life to get an LTD Vulture.

The ESP in that colour combo you don't see all too often mate.

BlackJack21

Both are pretty nice, personally like the M2 better, since I'm not really a bridge guy. However, the Vulture will be a more unique guitar to add to your collection.

ESPEXP

I'd go Vulture. Really just depends what you like either bridge or FR.

Breadfan32

You already have guitars similar to the M2 but better!  Get the Vulture! 

AK

I couldn't resist anymore and got the vulture. Unfortunately no hardcase here, unlike in the US. But I got a big padded ESP softcase. The M2 was too far away. I might consider it in the future if it's still available.

I love the vulture by the way, so smooth to play and sounds great. \m/

Breadfan32

I loved mine when I had it.  It was one of the best playing and sounding guitars I've had. Glad you like it! 

frantic77

Congrats!

ESP 348

Congrats man, cool guitars.

Post to Thread