KH3 FOR SALE

Updated
KH3 FOR SALE

Hello friends,

Time has come to sell my KH3. I have never sold a guitar before in my life, so please bear with me.

I purchased this KH3 new in early 2007 here in Australia from an authorized ESP dealer called Venue Music.

I paid AU $5600 for it back then and I should have the receipt here for it somewhere. I will include that with the sale.

As much as I love the look of this guitar, I just never got into playing it. I have played it 10 times or less since owning it.

It has always been in it's case, the last time I removed it was in 2011 to take a picture of it with the other guitars I have.

I removed it from the case last week to take these pics. Sorry they are not the best pics of it, I am not a photographer by any means.

But the guitar looks to be in 100% mint condition with the expection of some very minor light green-ish tarnish on the lower frets which I never tried to clean off. It's that minor that I tried to take a pic of it and you can't see it in the pic so I am not going to bother posting pics of it.

I oiled the fretboard with some Dunlop 65 Lemon oil. It looks and feels great.

It still has the original strings on it which are rusty and need to be replaced. It also had the original battery still in it, but I removed and replaced to play it to make sure it's all ok.

Guitar still sounds beautiful and is still in tune after 10 years of it just sitting around. lol

Case is mint condition. Comes with the COA, bar and keys for the case.

Guitar weighs 4078g or 8.99 lbs. It's a heavy guitar.

I would love to get US $2700 and I will ship to anywhere in the world if I get that price.

If not, please make me an offer. All I can say is no.

Guitar is located in Australia and I can pack safely and send overseas at the buyers expense.

If you are interested or if any of your friends are interested, please let me know as that would be much appreciated.

I will try my luck here before I list locally on Facebook, Ebay or Reverb.

Enjoy the pics and please let me know if there are any other pics that you would like to see of it or if you have any questions about it.

Cheers Pap

ESP 348

KH3 sold last night.

Guitar sold to a collector here in Australia. He is going to love it. I am doing one last fretboard oiling for him and I will bubble wrap and box it up.

Payment has already been made and I will be shipping the guitar out first thing Monday morning.

Thanks to everyone for all your interest and I wish I could have got some pics up for everyone to take a look at it.

If the picture issue is resolved anytime soon, I will upload pics of it anyway.

Big Daddy B

KH3 sold last night.

Guitar sold to a collector here in Australia. He is going to love it. I am doing one last fretboard oiling for him and I will bubble wrap and box it up.

Payment has already been made and I will be shipping the guitar out first thing Monday morning.

Thanks to everyone for all your interest and I wish I could have got some pics up for everyone to take a look at it.

If the picture issue is resolved anytime soon, I will upload pics of it anyway.

Congrats on the sale. You already have the neck thru in your possession? Would like pics of that as well.

ESP 348

Hello Big Daddy,

Thanks mate, it will be sad to see this one go after 10 years. Even though I never played it or looked at it lol. Still sad to see it go.

Haven't got the replacement yet mate, no room for it. It's been over a month now since I purchased it lol

I am sending this one tomorrow and the I will organise the new one to be sent up tomorrow also. Might see it next week or the next after.

Will see if I can upload pics when it arrives, if not I will email you some.

tx-ogre

Congrats on the sale.

ESP 348

Cheers Craig, appreciate it.

ESP 348

Pics working again by the looks of it and it's about bloody time too.

Here are some pics of my KH3 I just sold.

The new owner received it a few days ago and he is extremely happy with it as I expected.

Sorry I couldn't get the pics up a few weeks ago, but here they are and I hope you all enjoy.

ESP 348

ESP 348

ESP 348

ESP 348

ESP 348

ESP 348

Post to Thread