KH 2 Vintage Black Nickel Hardware version

Updated
KH 2 Vintage Black Nickel Hardware version

Hi everybody,
I wonder if there are other people here on the forum who own a KH 2 Vintage Black Nickel Hardware version guitar?
I can't imagine that I am the only one!

I know it's only made for 2 years for the European market. Honestly, I don't find much (pics or anything) on the internet. Yeah sure! My own pics that I posted from my earlier post and that's it.

http://www.espguitars.com/forums/1963224/posts/2155882-kh-2-vintage-2009

This in combination with the amount of damages made on my guitar makes it very unique (I think)
So ..... anybody out there?

Greetz Alex from the Netherlands.

Pushead

I have a STBlack and an STBC Eclipse. Does that count?

ESP 348

I'll sell you my black cherry KHDC Big Daddy. You can have the pidgeon pair then.

Alex K0907304

Hi guys,
I got some news from Mr. Kühn from Germany. And it wasn't really that shocking.

1. How many black nickel hardware versions were made can't be determined.

2. Regarding the relic finishes these are truly  handmade and the guitar builder has a certain margin in making the relic parts during production. The reason for that is that Kirk's guitar also changes during the years because he keeps using it.

I think we already figured that out here on the forum (besides the margin in the making of the relic parts).

In the end it's cool to know that there are not many guitars manufactured that look like mine. Besides the look of the guitar I always amazed by the acoustic sound of the guitar. Truly fantastic.

Speaking of margin in the making off...

http://www.station-musicshop.de/epages/64398533.mobile/en_GB/?ObjectPath=/Shops/64398533/Products/4805&Locale=en_GB

Greetz Alex

Big Daddy B

That's great information Alex however in regards to #2, I was watching some video of Rock in Rio from 2015 (the actual Rio one) and noticed Kirk was using the original caution and it didn't have the paint scrape below the neck pickup so curious the builder went that route on some.

Alex K0907304

Great video. I think Big Daddy it's maybe a free mind thing from the builder because he has that margin. Like "How would Kirk''s guitar look like in 10 years", and let's build that. 

Post to Thread