ESP / JFROG Bones used by George Lynch on Dokken Reunion Tour

Updated
ESP / JFROG Bones used by George Lynch on Dokken Reunion Tour

Hi everybody!

Maybe this is not the "right" place since this guitar is not truly an original ESP, but since this guitar is very related to George Lynch, I wanted to share with you guys.

I've been lucky enough to adquire the ESP/JFROG Bones guitar personally used by George Lynch on the last Dokken Reunion Tour.The guitar is an exact replica of the original Bones guitar (also known as "Mom"), and is truly one of the most iconic guitar of the 80's.

I've also bought the #01 of the Limited Run of 15 guitars that will be released, also exact copy of the Bones guitar.

But having in my hands a guitar personally used by George Lynch is just AWEsOME!!! I'm a big Lynch fan, and this is for sure a true piece of rock history.

Hope you guys like it!!!!

Big Daddy B

Nice score. How does it play?

Pushead

Killer.

SteelEdge

Nice score. How does it play?

Plays just AMAZING.

Killer low action and a lot of punch.

BTW, you can see the guitar in action in footage of the Dokken reunion that you can find on Youtube (a Blu Ray of the Reunion concerts will be released this year): 

I also did a video playing over a backtrack (excuse the sloppy playing and mistakes!): 

ESP 348

Awesome guitar man!! Thanks for sharing with us, you own some very special guitars.

RaulTx

Killer guitar! Just curious, how much does it weigh?

Post to Thread