NGD/ Eclipse Will Adler sig, quick question

Updated
RedPlated

Just received my second Eclipse, a 2009 Adler in black camo. It's pretty amazing, I'm really liking this one. Played for about 2 minutes and already it's a keeper. 

I had thought the Adler sigs were full-thickness bodies. But this one is standard sized. I guess there were both versions available? Or did it depend on color etc...?

Breadfan32

Can't answer the question on the thickness but nice axe! 

Irontusk73

I've never know them to be full thickness. I used to sell a ton of them back when I worked in a music store. Nice Cameron cab by the way. Do you have a head to go with it?

RedPlated

Thanks for the reply. I've seen some listed as full thickness, but maybe that was just a small batch of them.  

I do have a Cameron CCV head also. Great setup. 

ESP 348

What a great guitar man!! Thanks for sharing these pics.

RedPlated

Thanks!

I really, really like this Adler ESP. It sounds huge, the neck has a little extra thickness and the passive pickups are great. I hate to say it but it kills my ESP Eclipse standard with EMG 57/66 in it. 

Road King

Cool guitar, congrats. I've seen FT ones online, both camo and warbirds. I wonder why yours is not FT?

RedPlated

Cool guitar, congrats. I've seen FT ones online, both camo and warbirds. I wonder why yours is not FT?

I'm guessing they made both styles. I'd like to find a full thickness as well. This one sounds huge as is. I bet FT is even bigger sounding. 

Alfonso L.

2007 Will Adler green camo version was a Standard Eclipse FT (Sperzels, Tone Pros, JB/59 set, rosewood FB); later on, all WA Signatures were thinner neckthrougs (w/ ebony FB), no matter green or black. I own both, top notch guitars!

BTW Never seen a FT Warbird, neither the cheaper LTDs... 

Post to Thread