LTD Kirk Hammett KH Demonology 2017

Updated
LTD Kirk Hammett KH Demonology 2017

Looks likes the new Kirk Hammett LTD model for this year is a reality.

Big Daddy B
Breadfan32 wrote:

Looks like they got rid of the 602 at bottom of fret board which I thought they would and put KH on trust rod cover.

Step in the right direction. Doesn't appear to be a limited edition. That is good as I might wait and see if they come out with the ESP version.

ESP 348

There you go! Bout time. Will also wait and see what the ESP version is going to be like before I make any decisions on buying one.

Nathan S.

Still the fugliest Kirk sig ever, and that includes the DC.

ESP 348

Lol lol lol.

Sephiroth
Breadfan32

whats with the distorted clean tone he's doing?  Makes no sense.  At least dial in a good clean tone for the demo and then dial in a good distortion tone.  Looks pretty cool though.  

I once had an ltd ouija.  Real nice playing and sounding guitar but was nowhere close to the KH2 guitars I've owned.  

load more replies (2 of 2)
ESP 348

That actually does look pretty cool doesn't it? Might have to get me one.

That video was terrible!

I thought I was a shit guitar player.

Breadfan32

Anyone get a price on the ESP version? 

ESP 348

Yeah man, I got a quote for AU $8000 for the ESP Demonology guitar around 6 months ago.

AU $8000 is approx US $6400.

A LOT of money, so I hope it's something a little more special than the LTD version.

Breadfan32

I wasn't expecting it to be that much.  We still have to see the ESP version.  Hopefully the ESP version has an ebony board.  

Guiguitarz

And painted pickups ... And maybe scalloped fretboard from 17 to 24th fret

ESP 348

Yeah, we will see what happens mate.

Big Daddy B

Based on my experience, the pricing in AUS is a bit higher. I would suspect using those AUS numbers, in North America the price to be closer to what we are used to.

ESP 348

Yes, I might have to order one out of the US myself.

Pims

It is listed on the website: scalloped frets. Mine has already been paid for  by and I was told there were only going to be very few models available (10)

ESP 348

I also heard that there will be only 10, but I don't believe that.

From what I understand, the COA's are not numbered like they will be limited and neither are the serial numbers from what I was told.

I think they have only made 10 thus far and they are already en-route to the dealers which will have them in a few weeks time.

But you can order one anytime you like through your nearest ESP dealer.

Post to Thread