LTD Kirk Hammett KH Demonology 2017

Updated
LTD Kirk Hammett KH Demonology 2017

Looks likes the new Kirk Hammett LTD model for this year is a reality.

Big Daddy B

would be interested to see some fade to black on the LPC class 5. interested to see how the 9 hole affects tone.

Pushead

Class 5 would be 16 hole. I've never seen a good photo of it, but it's further weight relieved than the "normal" 9 hole pattern than they used in the 80s and 90s and still on the Traditionals.

Big Daddy B

Class 5 would be 16 hole. I've never seen a good photo of it, but it's further weight relieved than the "normal" 9 hole pattern than they used in the 80s and 90s and still on the Traditionals.

yes that's correct. I had my numbers mixed up. was drinking heavily last night.

Pushead

Stay hydrated!

Big Daddy B

Stay hydrated!

It was the only thing that saved me last night! I think I had around 4-5 beers, probably the same amount of wild turkeys and a few shots of fireball. But I finished up the night with 2 bottles of water so none the worse for wear.

Big Daddy B

I did finally play the white ouija guitar 25 min. Then it went back to the case for now. I did not feel any great difference in tone or feel (besides the RW /Ebony ) or playability etc .

NRudy, what series # is your white Ouija? if I recall your black one is #8 but couldn't remember the white one.

BlackJack21

He's got #25 for the white Ouija.

Big Daddy B

ok yeah I was thinking it was in the 20s but couldnt remember which one.

NRudy

NRudy

Got my tallica Tix from ups I'm pretty excited.

Big Daddy B

Got my tallica Tix from ups I'm pretty excited.

which show(s) u goin to?

NRudy

So far ny or(NJ) and Long Island ny. But I'm planning 2 trips soon. Prob Florida and a west coast show but for now just 2 whiplash packages 1 stadium 1 arena.

NRudy

Some of my gibson lpc and custom lp models , custom shop SC. Prs SC private stock,and ESP... SC guitars. I only use the class 5Q trans blk and a lpc blk and occasionally the custom shops Gibson lp's AAAAA grade tops made to order. I have a few original vintages not pictured and some true historics reissued. I also specced 2 Gibson lpc like KH&JH.

Pushead

I had Nate take a photo of my newest guitar, too.

NRudy

Yes I cannot take photos they have some glare or flash but they are t that blurry? I'm using a phone I made them XL so maybe they weren't that clear. But the more photos I took without my cell phone (iPhone) were to large to upload.. so sorry about that, I'll try to do a better job. Have a good 1 cheers

Luke22

LOL. That a KL or RRR?

Pushead

It's one of Robs's guitars.  His guitars are as good as any high-end guitar I've ever played.

ESP 348

Hahaha!! Nice pic Pus!

NRudy

Next time I'll just put the exact guitar photos I got from ESP GIBSON Brians guitars pitbull audio Daves gtrs MSM  Sweetwater Sam ash Norm's music Msl, online guitar companies &willcutguitars. Many more stores I'm blanking on. There's glares and sun light etc in my home. Since those are not stock photos they show the exact guitars. As for the esp violet shadow limited run they are imo esp USA very overpriced and many top esp dealers do not stock them. Unless they are a custom shop or exhibition series or SS they got deals on. Maybe I might get the RDB custom shop esp eclipse but I'm looking for details on this exact guitar - James uses this Gibson lp to warm up in metclub videos- does anyone have info on 1 ? Specs? For sale? Model n all info?  It's like a purple/ blue with a gold like binding. Pictured I think below with emgs.. I'm not sure what emgs are in it or exact specs or what year James got it- etc. it has a nice matte or finish like his truckster guitars.

Here's a photo I found see above

sorry I didn't take photo if it's not crystal clear.

Pushead

It's a Les Paul Custom that was either ordered or refinished in a dark purple satin finish.  ESP released a similar Eclipse finish not long after Het was spotted with the Gibson.

Also, to get back to the original topic, the demonology finish is silly.  Would have been easy to adapt the finish into the inlay, but alas, lower price/high vaule sig guitar.

Big Daddy B

It's a Les Paul Custom that was either ordered or refinished in a dark purple satin finish.  ESP released a similar Eclipse finish not long after Het was spotted with the Gibson.

Is this another one? (pic from ESP Custom Shop Gallery). I like your 4 knob better. 

Pushead

Yes. I've only seen a handful in this finish.  Mine came from Australia.  A friend from Australia is selling his at the moment, along with a STBlack quilt 4 knob Eclipse as well.

Post to Thread