LTD Kirk Hammett KH Demonology 2017

Updated
LTD Kirk Hammett KH Demonology 2017

Looks likes the new Kirk Hammett LTD model for this year is a reality.

ESP 348

Yep Sephi, here is a pic from his Facebook page I saw last night.

Surely if they are making an ESP version, he would already be using it by now.

Which was what my first thoughts were when I saw the ESP Demon guitar Blackjack posted up.

A photoshop picture perhaps, but all good. We will wait and see what happens.

BlackJack21

True, I think we would of seen the ESP model by now, but he's been known to play the LTD Nosferatu even though he has his ESP version, so who knows.

BlackJack21

Yea here's others, but not sure if it's his or not.

ESP 348

Yeah, who knows guys.

Guiguitarz

He used his LTD KH-602 "Zombie Samba" too :

ESP 348

I really don't like that "Samba" guitar. :(

Guiguitarz

Me neither ...

Sephiroth

Any more pics of that Zombie Samba? Not sure if I've seen that before?

Guiguitarz

Big Daddy B

Any more pics of that Zombie Samba? Not sure if I've seen that before?

From a previous post by G...

Sephiroth

Cheers BigD, I have seen photo before.

Amazing what 3 little letters can do. Change LTD to ESP on that demonology and I went from flat out refusing to getting it, to hmmmm maybe I should consider it. WTF 

NRudy

I again at first said I wouldn't buy anymore ESP KH guitars unless I love them and really didn't like the "demonology" graphic at first  but if they made a limited run or an ESP version I prob would buy it. I have most of Kirk's guitars so why not add to the collection. 

Imo the best ESP KH guitar is the KH-2 vintage and KH-2 ntb. 

I did finally play the white ouija guitar 25 min. Then it went back to the case for now. I did not feel any great difference in tone or feel (besides the RW /Ebony ) or playability etc . the KH-2 ntb KH-2 vintage. I really think the black custom NTB KH-2 is awesome and a classic simple not to busy guitar.

Black is my fav color. I have many creative ideas for KH guitars  some were almost made but PRS ran out of "mammoth Ivory" (fossilized mastodon)

I would say that the natural ouija guitar looks amazing I wonder if it's truly natural wood like a PRS quilted maple top- or they just finished it like that to look quilted or flamed. It's hard to explain that question if your not into the PRS private stock process.

If I had to pick my fav ESP KH gtr now it would be a 2015 KH-2 vintage. It looks great feels great n sounds great. 

Guiguitarz

Out of topic ?

load more replies (2 of 2)
ESP 348

Gimme gimme gimme a new ESP KH guitar.

ESP 348

I hope they make an ESP version Nate, but I hope they change the inlays to make a little more special over a standard KH2.

That or make it limited edition perhaps?

I will still probably buy one, but would be nice to see some different inlays. I own too many guitars with the Skull and Crossbone inlays lol.

And I agree with you, my 2005 Vintage looks, feels and sounds amazing. It rates right up there with the KH-20 and white Ouija, it's possibly even better than those to play.

I think it has more sustain than any other guitar I own, I will have to try and time it one day to see how long it goes for lol.

Sephiroth

I don't think you are gonna get different inlays unfortunately pap. I think you'll get what they put in the catalogue. What I can't beleive is they waited just before NAMM to try and get a model done? I would have thought they would have talked more throughout the year to get something going?

ESP 348

Nah, probably not mate. Would be awesome to see though.

Yeah, dunno what happened there.

Perhaps it was a last minute thing for NAMM because ESP had nothing to display for Kirk being their 30th anniversary endorsing him, so they asked Kirk nicely if they can use that design and make it an LTD model to sell to the masses.

From memory, if you wath that video old mate says they talked to Kirk and he said it was OK to have this guitar at NAMM. I am pretty sure that is what I heard, I will have to find the video again and watch it.

And now I think about it, we probably won't see an ESP version of this guitar.

Big Daddy B

Nah, probably not mate. Would be awesome to see though.

Yeah, dunno what happened there.

Perhaps it was a last minute thing for NAMM because ESP had nothing to display for Kirk being their 30th anniversary endorsing him, so they asked Kirk nicely if they can use that design and make it an LTD model to sell to the masses.

From memory, if you wath that video old mate says they talked to Kirk and he said it was OK to have this guitar at NAMM. I am pretty sure that is what I heard, I will have to find the video again and watch it.

And now I think about it, we probably won't see an ESP version of this guitar.

From what I heard it typically takes manufacturers a lot of time to work out sig gear with Kirk because he is always out surfing or doing other things. 

Good for him though. If I had his money, I would be too. Especially now that Nevada is a recreational state.

ESP 348

That's it mate, I can only assume these guys have their calenders planned a year or two ahead.

ESP 348

And I think you are correct in regards to the wider guitar strap Big Daddy.

Wider guitar strap would spread the 'load' of the guitar across his shoulder so it would be less painful.

Guiguitarz

Talking about his "Samba" guitar,  sounds rubbish and out of tune ... errrkkk :

https://www.instagram.com/p/BRNb58fAhqL/ 

ESP 348

Lol, I can't play for shit but I reckon I would sound better than that.

Guiguitarz

I don't know why he keeps playing these LTDs.... maybe a commercial thing, to show people that a huge rockstar plays LTDs ...

Have you seen that Het turns to play on ESP USA E-II Viper now, instead of the LTD Grynch or LTD Forest like he used to do before.

Guiguitarz

I have most of Kirk's guitars so why not add to the collection. 

No way ?! Are you kidding ?

Breadfan32

I actually like the zombie samba guitar the best out of all the monster themed stuff.  

Sephiroth

NRudy Report

"So if they make an ESP ill buy it despite hating it only because i think there are sheep in the world  that would pay me double or triple then what i pay for kirks guitars which I get for dealer cost from the top ESP dealer or one of the top ones since im friends with him for over 20 years."

And that is why I would never buy anything from you. Thanks for buying stock that real fans then can't purchase at the proper price. You are just as bad as a ticket tout.

Guiguitarz

NRudy

what are u talking  about ? Don't worry I never buy LTD's so your fine. why do u care what I buy I'm not trying to sell them I was offering a favor I can get ppl in the USA only cause shipping would be a hassle a deal on ESP guitars but I already placed my order-I prob sold less then 18 Esp guitars in 20+ years. Selling guitars is not a business for me I sell very few. I'm in real estate and and importing, for the most part... I just got 1 only of the limited runs save for ouija I have 2 blk 2009 and 1 white from 2009. Where do u live G? I'm curious how are you more of a fan? I have seen Metallica many times on many tours on many continents for 23 years. I've been a paid metclub member since 1996 for me and my wife (my wife since 2003). 

Guiguitarz

Have you already played and recorded yourself with your "1 only of the limited runs save for ouija I have 2 blk 2009 and 1 white from 2009" ?

We'll glad to see you play one of your "EVERY ESP CUSTOM KIRK HAMMETT GUITAR  MOST MORE THAN 2 OF EACH BOLT ON NECKS SET NECKS NTB - EVERY MODEL EVERY COLOR EVERY FINISH FROM THE EARLY ONES ESP MADE FOR KH TO THE GUITARS MADE OF RECENT YEARS TO LINITED RARE RUNS. WE ONLY HAVE NEW ESP ONLY MODELS WE DO NOT HAVE OR THE NON ESP MODELS LESS EXPENSIVE  (ESP/ltd) ONLY THE REAL DEAL ESP ALL ARE NEW NEVER PLAYED IN MINT LIKE NEW CONDITION WITH COA WHEN THEY CAME ; SOME DONT COME WITH THE COA BUT ALL CAME WITH OHSC" 

NRudy

Lol ok.

Pushead

How many Metallica songs can you play Nate?

NRudy

I'm not a great guitar player.

Big Daddy B

Don't sell yourself short. I thought your wife fell in love with you after seeing you belt out Fade to Black?

Pushead

So maybe the way you're a big Metallica fan is buying mimic guitars and traveling over the world, and maybe some of us are actually bigger fans because we take the time to learn how to mimic the way the band performs the songs.

Post to Thread