LTD Kirk Hammett KH Demonology 2017

Updated
LTD Kirk Hammett KH Demonology 2017

Looks likes the new Kirk Hammett LTD model for this year is a reality.

ESP 348

Thanks mate, did you pause it at 54 secs for a look? I thought those symbols looked the same, but I didn't compare them to the picture you put a few months ago.

Shit man, I don't remember seeing that chrome Ouija here in the past. Unless I missed it or forgot about it lol.

But take a look at the video, even if the back plates on that guitar where white you can't see any screw holes there at all.

Just seems really odd to me, definitely looks like no covers at all back there when I watching on my computer. This chrome was definitely built before the run of 50 surely.

And thanks for clearing some of my info up Big Daddy.

NRudy

Why would kirk have the chrome ? I think black or if possible white would've been so awesome they can custom make it for him  - I love how my new  mint ouijas never played since 2009 I preordered both never was displayed came to esp dealer friend of mine then shipped straight to my door.  they are essentially brand new. Yet my white ouija never left the case or was ever exposed to light n the day I got it brand new ... the back plates and the pickups are not the same Snow White as the body kirk matches always perfectly... anyone know the serial numbers kirk uses on the 4 ouijas he has ? That shouldn't happen with a 9/10k msrp esp custom shop anyone know why ? Or the point of that ? How hard is it to at least get the back plates correct ? 

. I took a few photos n 1 time I plugged in 5 min made sure it was fine, and I see in other photos I posted  from when I tried to fit 41 just esp ... which was not possible without risking them as they are all new I only play the guitars I have more than 1 ( I love the kh-2 vintage I use 2 but I'm thinking of using the white ouija or the kh-20 I have 2 blk ouijas 2009 and 2 from 1999) ESP KH guitars and a few kh specs Jackson RR1 RR1t customs specced like kirk custom esp Flying V. Red - custom esp start white etc...n several Gibson LPC with all blk hardware n emgs specced like kirk and other custom  Gibson custom guitars left like kirk uses them  n fenders custom shop master builds that kirk has customized  like Kirk'specs plus a few custom shop ESPs like Kirk's and his 2 Gibson Flying V 79 relics but could only put 13-15 on the bed then got confused with cases as I have quite a few of the non very rare limited models. Like 3 vintages 2 kh-3 8 Kh2-2 etc... I won't list em all n a few are in NJ and in my offices. ( I think I have nearly all Kirk's ESP guitars for sure that was for sale... many of the non limited edition models  the models limited I sold 1 greenburst have 1 I have 2 Kh2-2 ouija blk 1999 and 2 kh-2 ouija 2009 1 KH-20 and 1 vintage relic 1 ouija white  and when I was walking I so luckily by some miracle knocked over a stand holding a relic guitar n it by 1 mm missed chipping on the headstock hard into my bed and wood draws.

i took it as a sign and just put everything back N thanked god.

Guiguitarz

"Yet my white ouija never left the case or was ever exposed to light n the day I got it brand new ... "

NRudy

Read the post - I said 2x 1 to take that photo and the day I got it in 2009. What are you inferring ?

also that's a bad photo others from that day show it much more Snow White yet the back plates and pickups are not matched.  What's your point ? Does anyone know Kirk's serial numbers on his ouija guitars? 

Guiguitarz

I don't read your posts Nate,

They are too long, pointless, and full of idiotic questions ... and most of the time out of topic.

NRudy

That's very nice. I'm glad you had a nice laugh. Your right they are off topic and pointless I guess that's your opinion. Why care what Kirk's serial number is on his ouija guitars ? Why not explain from ppl that know info on Metallica about the packages I was trying to help ppl so no it wasn't pointless and I'm not getting into it...will it make you happy if I do not post anything anymore? If so I won't it's fine I will ask other people if we're able to get Kirk's 2010 natural ouija. 

I don't know what your problem is do u seriously hold personal grudges from people that try to buy a guitar from you for a year? 

Your the only person ever to send back my cash payment and I don't even remember it was so long ago why your pissed at me lol but it's ok I won't disturb your chat room. 

If you hold personal grudges like that for no reason I feel badly for you. To the whole Metallica fans enjoy the tour and as far as off topic and pointless I don't think there's a point to many things people say. Or to translate the demons signs chart for starters. I'm very polite to all and I hope whatever it is that offended you so deeply that you only speak to me to laugh or mock me you get over.

it shouldn't ruin your day man if someone is off topic or asks questions that in your opinion are pointless and long.  You seem like "that guy" who runs to a site administrator and says this person did not do spell check and had horrible grammar. He should be punished lol for being off topic and for asking long unpunctuated pointless questions. 

Or tell on someone who said lol foul language... come on man ease up. Let it go!

cheers 

Nate

NRudy

My account has been suspended.

because I wrote guitars were like new instead of mint but I clearly honestly explained that the guitars I sold were new and despite the warranty I wasn't a dealer I never mislead any buyers and they were always happy and gave me great feedback I still put mint rather than brand new, despite my opinion that I can easily make strong cases how my preordered guitars that were made to order never played or displayed are by far newer than guitars that hung in stores played by hundreds for years essentially floor models. Where as my custom guitars were ordered or pre ordered from all brands then made to order shipped to top dealers then shipped to me they were photographed and put away in the OHSC. They never left my winter or summer homes which have rooms that are climate and humidity controlled in a smoke free pet free home/s. We'll see what happens it was a hobby for me not a business so it's not the end of the world. At least that's why I think my account was taken down I honestly do not know why.

do you think there's a point for you rubbing it in? 

I tried to email u a few times privately and you obviously were upset about something. So I don't have issues or hate anyone it's unhealthy. Clearly you like to take digs at me and if I misunderstood you not responding who knows how long it was then I thought u were upset about something, in the spirit of peace ill publicly say I'm sorry if you never got my emails. But if I was wrong and you got some joy out of a hobby I have to make my wife happy and sell some guitars...

does that please you? I'm curious is my misfortune funny to you ? I can't tell if your pouring salt into the wound??

I find it funny rather curious  that you knew the exact second...(my account was taken down)  before me did you "rat" me out lol seriously?

no I tried reaching out to you and for over a year ironically after I don't even quite remember I paid you cash and you returned it. That was a decent amount I tried reaching out privately but I guess you had nothing to say. Not sure what your issue is with me I don't hate you or anyone. There's too much hate in this world already I try not to hate anything. 

As for my pointless questions or long posts I'll try to stay on topic and I did not think they were pointless. Take care and I wish u only but the best man. 

Sephiroth

Nate, I'm genuinely asking, is English your first language? I'm just wondering if that's a cause for some confusion? I remember seeing a couple of your reverb adverts and they were very long, sometimes paragraphs with nothing to do with the guitar you were selling, and I'm sure I read contradicting information regarding warranties within the same advert.

It could also explain why I have a hard time understanding some of your posts, although this one is easier to read than some of your earlier ones.

If you still want to carry on selling, surely you can appeal?

If they banned you for saying "like new" you might want to change your store message, as that says "Here at BSD we sell fine BRAND NEW!!! custom guitars" They may be brand new to you, but like you say, as you are not a store, it is technically 2nd hand, and they may have an issue with that? Or not, I don't know, I've only used reverb to buy something once.

Good luck

Just a quick edit : Your reverb page also says "and you dont care about the warranty we only buy from the top authrorized dealer new we never buy used guitars and we are the original owners of these collections."

That is also abit confusing as some people do care about warranties and they don't all transfer with ownership.

NRudy

I only post photos with permission from the dealers, but the reason was that I put new in the listing but in the condition wrote mint. Which frankly they are brand new guitars. 

I'm sorry I jumped to conclusions n I wish u all the best big dad. Ty and take care talk soon I hope and to all I offended by being OT and asking pointless stupid questions that were long (or whatever G said) 

Apologies to all have a great week and I wish you all great luck.

cheers... your right who cares about Kirk's serial numbers or what setup he has or what pickups he uses on fenders or Gibson or if the emgs are covered in chrome or other covers or if he's using custom buckers or bust buckers or 490R /498T set alnico V.

what I'll do is ask him or ask someone that knows and after I make a list of all my "pointless stupid" questions I will answer them all in a new thread with all the info I get from crew members employees of Metallica or from kirk. Until then my sincere best wishes to all and those going to the new tour safe travels and enjoy!

NRudy

I don't write all of them like I said it's really not a store but a hobby. Great point despite the fact that I never played any guitars I sell I guess I should write I sell used guitars? That's a bit misleading... I guess I can appeal. Yes English is my first language lol I guess they are very long explanations truthfully I try to give the buyer all the info I have. I'm starting to learn since I use my IPhone it auto corrects so much which might lead to some confusion. I suppose I am trying to give buyers a full detailed explanation since these are not simple guitars. Every detail is essential with custom guitars especially if your familiar with Prs private stocks.

Thanks and I'll be sure to change that my guitars are used. Let's leave the reverb issue alone because this is getting OT (my fault plus it's nothing that's contributing to the ESP community) and this is an ESP chat room/forum. Since this is a  esp/ltd demonology thread, I'll just say I'm not a fan of the guitar or LTD guitars. Furthermore if the guitar was ESP Hammett I might buy it just to have all of Kirk's guitars in my collection.

in my opinion I really dislike this guitar I don't care for the inlays for the fact that it's an ltd... and I really don't like the design.

Big Daddy B

Since this is a  esp/ltd demonology thread, I'll just say I'm not a fan of the guitar or LTD guitars. Furthermore if the guitar was ESP Hammett I might buy it just to have all of Kirk's guitars in my collection.

in my opinion I really dislike this guitar I don't care for the inlays for the fact that it's an ltd... and I really don't like the design.

You won't buy it because it is LTD branded? My take is different. I will buy it because it is a Hammett model and neck thru. if it was bolt on, I would pass. That's kind of the tipping point for me. I had owned the LTD Ouija. It was a good guitar, but not as good as ESP. I recall you not liking the classic monsters. Do you typically not like guitars with graphic designs? I know some poeple have harped on the KH-602 24th fret inlay but the guitar isn't out yet. That could get changed before the release. As could other specs.

Sephiroth

I don't write all of them like I said it's really not a store but a hobby. Great point despite the fact that I never played any guitars I sell I guess I should write I sell used guitars? That's a bit misleading... I guess I can appeal. Yes English is my first language lol I guess they are very long explanations truthfully I try to give the buyer all the info I have. I'm starting to learn since I use my IPhone it auto corrects so much which might lead to some confusion. I suppose I am trying to give buyers a full detailed explanation since these are not simple guitars. Every detail is essential with custom guitars especially if your familiar with Prs private stocks.

Thanks and I'll be sure to change that my guitars are used. Let's leave the reverb issue alone because this is getting OT (my fault plus it's nothing that's contributing to the ESP community) and this is an ESP chat room/forum. Since this is a  esp/ltd demonology thread, I'll just say I'm not a fan of the guitar or LTD guitars. Furthermore if the guitar was ESP Hammett I might buy it just to have all of Kirk's guitars in my collection.

Thanks for the reply.

Even though you haven't played the guitars, they are still technically 2nd hand and that could be where you have fallen foul of some terms and condiions. (I'm speculating as I don't know). Stick by their ruling of "Mint" does sound the best solution as you can't say they are brand new as you are not a store.That'smy take on it anyway.

As for the Demonology, I dont like the design on the body either so that's an easy pass for me.

NRudy

I just really do not like the design it's not my taste. I prefer esp guitars I'm sure the LTD guitars are real good but again it's a matter of preference I like ESP. 

I would get into the whole warranty issues but I have my take, beyond the guitar being authentic I really can't find a reason a person would need it. I take care of all my guitars well and I don't register my guitars.

there was only 1x a guitar came to me broken physically and it was from the shipping service that broke it and did not handle it with care and somehow it broke and nearly coming out of the box. In that case I was glad to be the original owner and got the same brand new guitar back. Insurance covered it though not the warranty.

all brands are different and it's a long saga to explain my POV.

sorry for the mixup @G @bdad

i wish you guys only the best. I look forward to a more friendly convo moving fwd. again TY.

Pushead

Nate, perhaps you're unaware, but this is what it's like (for me) to read your posts.

Guiguitarz

Pushead

To clarify, in this instance, I would be the taller guy.

Guiguitarz

Got it 

NRudy

On another off topic note, if anyone wants to buy a Kh2-2 bolt on brand new never played from 2015 or a Kh2-2 vintage  brand new from 2016 or JH truckster or JH vulture all brand new Esp models let me know.

I'm placing an order for 2 ESP exhibition series guitars as well as the esp kh-2 vintage and a white Esp custom shop KH-2, (I had a Esp Kh2-2 NTB perfectly n professionally airbrushed n finished in Snow White but got an offer I couldn't refuse) which after playing the white ouija guitar 10 min I found that my fav guitar ESP makes for a kirk Hammett guitar is a 2015 and 2016 vintage. That's just my opinion. Also if anyone has the ESP eclipse II in Snow White or vintage black please send me a message or email as I might be interested in 1 or both.

Can anyone can say that Esp USA eclipses and Esp E-II  or ESP 2013 eclipse models are better ? I personally had them ( 2013 ESP eclipses) but sold them I have an affinity seeing the ESP logo on the headstock. I should order an EII OR esp USA just to see what I like better if anyone has all 3, ESP Eclipse E-II eclipse or esp USA eclipse. how would you rate them and why?

Sephiroth

You are selling a KH-2 Vintage 2016, and buying another KH-2 Vintage?

Glad to see you finally got around to playing the White Ouija. As you don't like it as much will you carry on playing it or put it back in the case, or hang it up as a piece of art or sell it on? Out of all the guitars I sent to a guitar tech, he liked my KH-2 relic the best.

Breadfan32

Nate if you want to sell guitars here you should post pics and a price. 

Not trying to start anything but your reverb prices were more than retail which makes no sense. 

Guiguitarz

ESP 348

I hope so man because it was rushed to be put on display at NAMM if you watch the video of the ESP guy talking about it.

Hopefully they make some changes to it, like I dunno.............make an ESP version of it so I can buy it.

Big Daddy B

I dont mean to be off topic from going off topic ... but I wonder if the 602 inlay on the demonology is just due to it being a prototype?

that was my thought as well. I am assuming at a minimum it would read KH-Demonology on the production model but...that's a lot of letters! Guess we will have to wait and see.

BlackJack21

Came across this searching the web. Trying to get more info.

Guiguitarz

Such a shame for ESP to keep the Skull & Crossbones inlays ... Even the pickups are not painted... ( As I remeber, the only guitar that ESP sell with painted pickups are the Ouija's, when I say "painted", it means also the decal process ...)

I'll pass on the ESP too, and Kirk did not play with it BTW 

Sephiroth

Such a shame for ESP to keep the Skull & Crossbones inlays ... Even the pickups are not painted... ( As I remeber, the only guitar that ESP sell with painted pickups are the Ouija's, when I say "painted", it means also the decal process ...)

I'll pass on the ESP too, and Kirk did not play with it BTW 

Looks like he used it the other day. the ltd version anyway

Kirk on twitter

Guiguitarz

Yes, I meant "he do not play the ESP version" sorry. I know of course for the LTD ...

Big Daddy B

Came across this searching the web. Trying to get more info.

Pap there is hope!

ESP 348

Well well well, what do we have here.

I hope they make one, but it HAS to have different inlays surely???

Wouldn't be bloody hard to make different inlays for it. That will definitely make it stand out from the LTD version.

ESP 348

Shit G, you're right mate!! I would love to see those pickups covered/painted with those decals like the rest of the guitar.

That would be cool and it's those extra little details that would make this guitar awesome.

Imagine if they also make this in NTB and the only difference over the LTD model is the ESP logo on front and back the head stock!

Hahaha, definitely would not buy if they don't make it a little more special than the LTD model.

But we will see what happens. I would much rather prefer a limited edition KH-30 guitar over this, but I still think this one looks pretty cool.

Guiguitarz

I'll do it myself if ESP won't make any efforts 

ESP 348

Lol, you might be onto something there G.

Post to Thread