LTD Kirk Hammett KH Demonology 2017

Updated
LTD Kirk Hammett KH Demonology 2017

Looks likes the new Kirk Hammett LTD model for this year is a reality.

ESP 348

Thanks mate, did you pause it at 54 secs for a look? I thought those symbols looked the same, but I didn't compare them to the picture you put a few months ago.

Shit man, I don't remember seeing that chrome Ouija here in the past. Unless I missed it or forgot about it lol.

But take a look at the video, even if the back plates on that guitar where white you can't see any screw holes there at all.

Just seems really odd to me, definitely looks like no covers at all back there when I watching on my computer. This chrome was definitely built before the run of 50 surely.

And thanks for clearing some of my info up Big Daddy.

NRudy

Why would kirk have the chrome ? I think black or if possible white would've been so awesome they can custom make it for him  - I love how my new  mint ouijas never played since 2009 I preordered both never was displayed came to esp dealer friend of mine then shipped straight to my door.  they are essentially brand new. Yet my white ouija never left the case or was ever exposed to light n the day I got it brand new ... the back plates and the pickups are not the same Snow White as the body kirk matches always perfectly... anyone know the serial numbers kirk uses on the 4 ouijas he has ? That shouldn't happen with a 9/10k msrp esp custom shop anyone know why ? Or the point of that ? How hard is it to at least get the back plates correct ? 

. I took a few photos n 1 time I plugged in 5 min made sure it was fine, and I see in other photos I posted  from when I tried to fit 41 just esp ... which was not possible without risking them as they are all new I only play the guitars I have more than 1 ( I love the kh-2 vintage I use 2 but I'm thinking of using the white ouija or the kh-20 I have 2 blk ouijas 2009 and 2 from 1999) ESP KH guitars and a few kh specs Jackson RR1 RR1t customs specced like kirk custom esp Flying V. Red - custom esp start white etc...n several Gibson LPC with all blk hardware n emgs specced like kirk and other custom  Gibson custom guitars left like kirk uses them  n fenders custom shop master builds that kirk has customized  like Kirk'specs plus a few custom shop ESPs like Kirk's and his 2 Gibson Flying V 79 relics but could only put 13-15 on the bed then got confused with cases as I have quite a few of the non very rare limited models. Like 3 vintages 2 kh-3 8 Kh2-2 etc... I won't list em all n a few are in NJ and in my offices. ( I think I have nearly all Kirk's ESP guitars for sure that was for sale... many of the non limited edition models  the models limited I sold 1 greenburst have 1 I have 2 Kh2-2 ouija blk 1999 and 2 kh-2 ouija 2009 1 KH-20 and 1 vintage relic 1 ouija white  and when I was walking I so luckily by some miracle knocked over a stand holding a relic guitar n it by 1 mm missed chipping on the headstock hard into my bed and wood draws.

i took it as a sign and just put everything back N thanked god.

Guiguitarz

"Yet my white ouija never left the case or was ever exposed to light n the day I got it brand new ... "

NRudy

Read the post - I said 2x 1 to take that photo and the day I got it in 2009. What are you inferring ?

also that's a bad photo others from that day show it much more Snow White yet the back plates and pickups are not matched.  What's your point ? Does anyone know Kirk's serial numbers on his ouija guitars? 

Guiguitarz

I don't read your posts Nate,

They are too long, pointless, and full of idiotic questions ... and most of the time out of topic.

load more replies (8 of 8)
Pushead

Nate, perhaps you're unaware, but this is what it's like (for me) to read your posts.

Guiguitarz

Pushead

To clarify, in this instance, I would be the taller guy.

Guiguitarz

Got it 

NRudy

On another off topic note, if anyone wants to buy a Kh2-2 bolt on brand new never played from 2015 or a Kh2-2 vintage  brand new from 2016 or JH truckster or JH vulture all brand new Esp models let me know.

I'm placing an order for 2 ESP exhibition series guitars as well as the esp kh-2 vintage and a white Esp custom shop KH-2, (I had a Esp Kh2-2 NTB perfectly n professionally airbrushed n finished in Snow White but got an offer I couldn't refuse) which after playing the white ouija guitar 10 min I found that my fav guitar ESP makes for a kirk Hammett guitar is a 2015 and 2016 vintage. That's just my opinion. Also if anyone has the ESP eclipse II in Snow White or vintage black please send me a message or email as I might be interested in 1 or both.

Can anyone can say that Esp USA eclipses and Esp E-II  or ESP 2013 eclipse models are better ? I personally had them ( 2013 ESP eclipses) but sold them I have an affinity seeing the ESP logo on the headstock. I should order an EII OR esp USA just to see what I like better if anyone has all 3, ESP Eclipse E-II eclipse or esp USA eclipse. how would you rate them and why?

Sephiroth

You are selling a KH-2 Vintage 2016, and buying another KH-2 Vintage?

Glad to see you finally got around to playing the White Ouija. As you don't like it as much will you carry on playing it or put it back in the case, or hang it up as a piece of art or sell it on? Out of all the guitars I sent to a guitar tech, he liked my KH-2 relic the best.

Breadfan32

Nate if you want to sell guitars here you should post pics and a price. 

Not trying to start anything but your reverb prices were more than retail which makes no sense. 

Guiguitarz

ESP 348

I hope so man because it was rushed to be put on display at NAMM if you watch the video of the ESP guy talking about it.

Hopefully they make some changes to it, like I dunno.............make an ESP version of it so I can buy it.

Big Daddy B

I dont mean to be off topic from going off topic ... but I wonder if the 602 inlay on the demonology is just due to it being a prototype?

that was my thought as well. I am assuming at a minimum it would read KH-Demonology on the production model but...that's a lot of letters! Guess we will have to wait and see.

BlackJack21

Came across this searching the web. Trying to get more info.

Guiguitarz

Such a shame for ESP to keep the Skull & Crossbones inlays ... Even the pickups are not painted... ( As I remeber, the only guitar that ESP sell with painted pickups are the Ouija's, when I say "painted", it means also the decal process ...)

I'll pass on the ESP too, and Kirk did not play with it BTW 

Sephiroth

Such a shame for ESP to keep the Skull & Crossbones inlays ... Even the pickups are not painted... ( As I remeber, the only guitar that ESP sell with painted pickups are the Ouija's, when I say "painted", it means also the decal process ...)

I'll pass on the ESP too, and Kirk did not play with it BTW 

Looks like he used it the other day. the ltd version anyway

Kirk on twitter

Guiguitarz

Yes, I meant "he do not play the ESP version" sorry. I know of course for the LTD ...

Big Daddy B

Came across this searching the web. Trying to get more info.

Pap there is hope!

ESP 348

Well well well, what do we have here.

I hope they make one, but it HAS to have different inlays surely???

Wouldn't be bloody hard to make different inlays for it. That will definitely make it stand out from the LTD version.

ESP 348

Shit G, you're right mate!! I would love to see those pickups covered/painted with those decals like the rest of the guitar.

That would be cool and it's those extra little details that would make this guitar awesome.

Imagine if they also make this in NTB and the only difference over the LTD model is the ESP logo on front and back the head stock!

Hahaha, definitely would not buy if they don't make it a little more special than the LTD model.

But we will see what happens. I would much rather prefer a limited edition KH-30 guitar over this, but I still think this one looks pretty cool.

Guiguitarz

I'll do it myself if ESP won't make any efforts 

ESP 348

Lol, you might be onto something there G.

Post to Thread