What's a used KH2 Vintage worth?

Updated
What's a used KH2 Vintage worth?

So, obviously I know they sell for 5K new. What's a fair value for a used one. Say a 2011 signature series, not a relic? I'm mostly curious what a reasonable market is for them right now? 

Breadfan32

I would say $2500 given the market these days.  

rlhjr34

That's about where I figured. Some have unrealistic different ideas though. LOL

ESP 348

Around $2500 if you ask me also, but I have seen what people have currently been asking for them. lol.

rlhjr34

HA! I know all too well. I sold my vintage to someone. They've got it on Reverb for $400 less than a new. When I asked him about it selling it back to me for what I sold it to him for he got real defensive. He insisted he got offers of $3700. I told him if you did you're not only lying but dumb as well for not taking it. Especially if you think a 2011 is worth $400 less than a brand new factory fresh unit from ESP at $4999. People amaze me. 

rlhjr34

OH and I sold it to him for right around the price you all mentioned as fair market value. Now he thinks it's worth $4500? LOL I was asking because I thought I missed the memo where the Vintage model was going up in value like a Ouija or KH20. 

ESP 348

Lol, yeah man. Interesting stuff that's for sure. Sounds like he is trying to make a quick buck.

Post to Thread