New Snakebyte

Updated
New Snakebyte

I just picked this up at sweetwater this week...

I couldnt justify the cost of the ESP version after trying them both.. here it is!

Breadfan32

I think that might be my next purchase.  Would love to see some more pics that aren't the sweetwater ones.  

Its hard justifying the cost of the ESPs these days.  If you get a good LTD there isn't much of a need unless you have the cash.  

Breadfan32

Just read you tried the ESP version also?  How would you compare? 

Synner

Well.. The nut is better on the ESP version.. that and the the ltd logo seem to be the only differences that I can tell.. Weight, playability, and tone are just about the same. So I couldnt see paying 4000 more just for a btter nut.. I can replace that for a few dollars. That being said, I do like the "ESP" logo better.

Breadfan32

The nut is something I notice cosmetically but in terms of playability and sound I don't see a difference.  

I also agreed the ESP logo looks better.  Did you notice a difference in the satin finish?  

Ive had zero issues with the LTD tuners.  Don't notice a difference in those either. 

ESP 348

Looks amazing man, congrats!

Synner

Thanks guys.. Ill post some real pictures later.. But the sweetwater ones are the same guitar.

Synner

Breadfan32

Synner ...

I gotta admit.  That's one shitty photo you posted for us lol.  

Is that the best you got ? 

ESP 348

More pics please.

Synner

I'm trying!! It's just my cell phone.. lol

Synner

I'll have to go outside later when it's light out for better pics

Synner

ESP 348

Thanks mate, that's a little better!

The Snakbyte guitar is SOOOOOOOOOOO cool!! I will never own one, but I think they are great.

As is the new Vulture, both great guitars and look very cool.

Synner

The vulture does look good as well.. But I dig the explorer style more. Cheers!

ESP 348

Great to hear bro.

Post to Thread