Esp sigs

Updated
Esp sigs

hey 

I used to be amember on the old forum but dince the new forum went online I don't post anymore, I just read a lot :-)

I am in the market for a new metallica sig, I like the old ones like the ouija and jh series

anyone have something for sale? 

I found a red jh1 in holland but he is asking 4k+ euro... Too much I think?

Thanks

ESP 348

Hi mate and welcome back.

There is an original 1998 Ouija for sale on Ebay in Italy, it's a forum members guitar and it's a little average in condition with some repaired paint chips on the rear of it.

Here is a link to it incase you haven't seen it.

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/ESP-KH-2-OUIJA-Kirk-Hammett-Metallica-1998-SIGNED-/182365901444?hash=item2a75dad284:g:VVkAAOSwmfhX5loG

There is a forum member selling an LTD Ouija that looks to be in mint condition. Not sure if you want an ESP or LTD guitar.

In regards to the JH1. I think that's the market for them now. You don't often see a JH guitar come up for sale anymore, so hearing about a JH1 for sale is quite exciting.

The market for the JH and KH guitars has picked up over the last few years. Especially the limited edition guitars like the JH1 and Ouijas etc.

If you really want that JH1, perhaps make an offer on it. Anything under 4000 Euro would be a good buy in my opinion.

kirkfan30

Thanks for the reply! I saw the ouija but its condition is too poor for me as a collector. The jh1 seller is asking 5k but I will offer him around 4k and see what happens. 5k is just too much imo. 4 is imp a fair deal for both... 

ESP 348

No worries mate, I wouldn't buy that Ouija either. I like my guitars to be perfect.

I think 5000 Euro is a little too much money for that JH1 mate, if you can get it for 4000 Euro or less then you are doing well.

Be sure to let us know how you go with it.

kirkfan30

Hi 

Thanks for the reply! The ouija is a little too banged up, I had already seen it pop up. For a collector/player like me it's a little too banged up

The jh1 is a rare find, seller is asking just under 5k, I find that too much. I will offer him around 4 and see what happens. It is an unplayed one!!!

I will let you know what happens :-)

ESP 348

Great stuff, good luck brother!!

kirkfan30

thanks! I gave him an offer around 4K this morning, lets see what happens :-)

ESP 348

Excellent, fingers crossed he accepts the offer.

kirkfan30

The guitar has been put up for sale like 6 months ago in april... He wants top dollar for it I think...

One can only try and ask. I think 4k is fair for a jh1, but that is my opinion offcourse

ESP 348

If it's been for sale since April, then I definitely think he is asking top dollar.

But you never know, if he is keen to sell he will accept your offer which is definitely fair in my opinion also.

kirkfan30

He refused my offer. Rock bottom price is 4250€ which is alot... He has a ouija too and that I find interesting!! Fair price on an old ouija? 4k?

thx

Tom B.

I have a clean ESP ouija that I -might- sell for the right price (not the LTD that I posted on this forum). I'm located in Belgium and can ship internationally.

kirkfan30

You have a pm sir

ESP 348

4250€ is not too bad if you REALLY want it mate.

4000€ for an original Ouija? Again, top dollar.

One recently changed hands for 3300€ in mint condition. Top dollar is probably around 3500€ to 3700€.

But your call mate. See how you go with Tom, if it doesn't work out perhaps make an offer on the 4000€ Ouija.

Either way, please let us know what happens. We love seeing pics of ESP guitars here.

kirkfan30

I understand why sellers want the best price for their goods. It is a rare guitar and I understand the asking price but it is indeed on the higher side of the spectrum. maybe we can work something out , maybe not... We will see. Both sides need to be happy with a sale. Again I fully understand the asking prices but I do not feel comfortable paying too much for it either which is understandable too I think. 

ESP 348

Cheers mate, best of luck with it.

Post to Thread