LTD KH Ouija for sale - MINT condition!

Updated
Tom B.

I funded a new guitar recently, so this one has to go. Never gigged, hardly left the case, truly in mint condition, case included.
It's located in Belgium, Europe. Willing to ship internationally and have done so many times before.

Price: €1399 OBO 

More pictures can be found here:

http://imgur.com/a/OF5Bd

Contact via mail preferred at tom.bleys1 AT scarlet.be 

Tom B.

Price drop to €1200

Michael  P.

Is the guitar still available?

Breadfan32

Is the guitar still available?

scroll down a bit further in the thread 

anthony g.

Hey

Is the LTD ouija still for sale ?

ESP 348

If you don't have any luck here Anthony, there are two guys on the ESP/LTD Facebook pages that I am on that have LTD Ouijas for sale also.

One is in the US and one is in Austria from memory. Both are in 100% mint condition according to their owners and from what I can see in their pics they posted up.

They are both askng US $1500 each for their guitars. If you are interested, send me a PM and I will get their contact details for you so you can hopefully do a deal.

Carcaridon

I think one of them is mine that you guys helped me find like 8 months ago.

ESP 348

You mean yours is for sale man?

Carcaridon

Yeah. Great guitar but I just don't play it and need to finance a recent purchase.

Tom B.

Hey

Is the LTD ouija still for sale ?

It's been sold

ESP 348

Congrats on the sale Tom.

Tom B.

thx!

anthony g.

Thx esp348

Have you for the links of those pages ?

Can't find them... Thx !

anthony g.

Have you got the links

Sorry for my auto correct...

ESP 348

Hell Anthony, no worries mate.

I will get them for you and post here, just heading out now for a few hours.

You might not be a member of the group they are in, so I am not sure if you will see it straight away.

But I will post up the Facebook link to them and add yourself to the group and you will soon see them.

Cheers

Carcaridon

I messaged Anthony on here.  Mine was one of the ones posted on FB over the weekend.  The one located in the US.

Carcaridon

Here's the thread where mine and the other are mentioned.  If this works.  https://www.facebook.com/groups/151261579529/10154990042349530/?notif_t=like&notif_id=1485649107027728

ESP 348

Hello mate, your Ouija is one of the ones I was thinking of. Thanks for putting the link up and I wish you all the best with the sale.

Carcaridon

Thank you.  Appreciate it.  

Post to Thread