ESP Eclipse Kelly Hayes Signature

Updated
WickedMao

Hi guys, nice to meet you all, I'm Mauro and I'm from Italy.
I am looking to buy an ESP Kelly Hayes Signature, the one with the Spider on the body. I know there are a few around, and a very few has a Red Spider on them. I also know there is also 1 or 2 in Horizon shaped (one of them played by Kelly at the Hard Rock Live show), and I would like to get some infos on those Horizons.
I'm a huge fan of Cold, and when the Eclipse came out I promised myself before I turn 40 I will get one of them, you know, like in Wayne's world movie when Wayne sees the Stratocaster of his dreams...
Now I'm 37, so it's about time

Cheers to everyone and thank you for having me.

ESP 348

Welcome to the forum mate.

Life is short, I wish you all the best in regards to finding a Kelly H guitar, they look awesome.

Take care and enjoy.

Janne K.

i have one, just bought it from a member of the band called 69 eyes. with out big spider on the body though

WickedMao

Cool, so it was you 
I was following the guitar and made an offer, but the guy told me someone offered more, so here you are 

Good for you mate

Ross S.

Kelly is my cousin i will ask him if he has any of his guitars

WickedMao
Ross S. wrote:

Kelly is my cousin i will ask him if he has any of his guitars

Please bring him my respect and my best wishes for everything in his life

ESP 348

Congrats Janne K. Any pics?

Janne K.

Obvioisly it has been played alot around the world. However it still sounds fresh, nice to play.

chanced knobs from eclibse i ctm, but i still have originals

ESP 348

Very nice mate, thanks for sharing these pictures.

WickedMao
Janne K. wrote:

Obvioisly it has been played alot around the world. However it still sounds fresh, nice to play.

chanced knobs from eclibse i ctm, but i still have originals

Yep, I saw from the pictures on the Reverb it was heavily used, but yet looks sexy anyway.

Good for you mate

Road King

Congrats. I actually nearly bought that KH since the price was good, but just bought 2 guitars recently. I think the wear on it makes it look killer.

Janne K.

does anyone know how much it cost when it came out?

Road King

I think they were around $2400 - $2600 back in 2003 or 2004. They were one of the most expensive ESPs at that time. Looks like prices have doubled since then.

Janne K.

Thanx road King! I agree that prices has been

come up alot

Janne K.

if enyone has interest to buy, just contact me, currently i am short of money. I just started to work so my pay check is weeks away

Janne K.

otherwise i have to take it to pawn shop

patrick l.

How much are you looking to get for it?

Thanks

Janne K.

ill take offers 

WickedMao

Hi all, I'm still on the market for a Kelly Hayes, anyone around?

emg3254

I have one but love it so it's not for sell at this time.  Maybe in the future.  Sorry.  Hope you can find one.  I know you have been looking for a while.

WickedMao

.... aaaaaand there SHE IS!!!

Found her in a shop 2 hours from my home, she's a 2003 with very few sign of use, basically 9/10 conditions, with original case.

emg3254

Congratulations on finding one!  They are amazing guitars.  Enjoy!!

Post to Thread