WTB Original 90's ESP Ouija..maybe even a 2009

Updated
WTB Original 90's ESP Ouija..maybe even a 2009

Hi guys!

After owning 4 original 90's Ouijas and a 2009 white one, I'm in the search of one 90's Ouija again (I would even consider a 2009 black one) as I sold last 90's one I had ( a really great one,maybe the best) to a good friend.

Always happen the same to me,search an Ouija, find one,  get the Ouija, barely play it, sell it, miss it in my collection and feel the empty spot between my KH2 Vintage and my Iron Cross and ...square one again xD

EU deal prefered, as I'm based in Spain, though I don't mind buying overseas.As mint as possible, and would like to buy one with COA...though I'll valorate any proposition.

you can pm me here or email me to steeledge78@hotmail.com

Cheers!

ESP 348

Forum member Geronimo is selling an original Ouija in mint condition here on the forum.

Here is his profile- http://www.espguitars.com/users/1998520

Add him as a friend to send him a PM so you can hopefully work a deal out. He is located in Europe also.

I will NEVER sell mine for the reason you have just stated. I never play it, but if I sold it I would miss it and then I would have to get another one and these guitars are getting harder and harder to find these days and also becoming a lot more expensive also.

Here is a pic of my original Ouija while we're here.

SteelEdge
ESP 348 wrote:

Forum member Geronimo is selling an original Ouija in mint condition here on the forum.

Here is his profile- http://www.espguitars.com/users/1998520

Add him as a friend to send him a PM so you can hopefully work a deal out. He is located in Europe also.

I will NEVER sell mine for the reason you have just stated. I never play it, but if I sold it I would miss it and then I would have to get another one and these guitars are getting harder and harder to find these days and also becoming a lot more expensive also.

Here is a pic of my original Ouija while we're 

Hi Pap!

Thanks, I've been talking with Ari (Geronimo) since a week ago, made him an offer, etc, etc, but he said he wanted to wait a bit, and haven't heard back from him.

I had a deal closed 2 days ago with a forum member, everything set up and ready, gave him my address for shipping, etc and I was just waiting for his bank info to send the money.I Even emailed Ari (Geronimo) withdrawing my offer, as I was commited with the forumite seller to buy, but suddenly he didn't respect the deal and step back.The reason seems to be also in this forum......anyway, I don't want to fire up that situation anymore......

I didn't want to email Ari again after saying I wasn't buying his Ouija (as I had a deal closed on another one), as I'm a one word man, but I'll explain the situation and tell him I'm interested again.

ESP 348

Cheers mate, that is a shame to hear about the other deal that went sour for you.

Get onto Ari, I am sure he will understand what happened and hopefully you guys can work something out.

I am looking forward to hearing about you picking up your 6th Ouija guitar.

Cheers Pap

SteelEdge

Still on the hunt!!!

I had a deal almost closed again.....but still not lucky.

ESP 348

Keep your chin up mate, you will find one soon.

SteelEdge

Deal closed with a fellow forum member!!!!

Hopefully, I'll have it here by next week.

Man, this is gonna be my 6th Ouija.... If anybody see me selling this one, please, hit me hard in the head with whatever object you find appropiate.

Guiguitarz

Very cool Rick !

Hope this one will be in good shape, and you'll keep it as long as possible !

Keep us in touch with pics !

G.

ESP 348

Congrats Brother! I am looking forward to seeing pics.

And YES!! Please be sure to keep this one. Lol

Post to Thread