ESP Ouija

Updated
ESP Ouija

I have wanted one for 10+ years, particularly a thru neck original run with the reversed inlays, though I think only one has cropped up in that time.

Having not been on here very much over the past few years - do any of the originals (NT or bolty / moon & stars or skulls) ever come up for sale anymore? 

Cheers!

AK
HateEvent

£9k? Jesus.

I managed to forget about the battery cavity being a thing nowadays too.

BlackJack21

Contact Erick on here, I believe he still has his original run neck-thru Ouija with reverse inlays. I think he was looking to sell it for around $12k though. He's the only person I know that has one, so a rare find indeed. Good Luck!

Erick's Ouija

Erick's Guitar Collection Post

HateEvent

Oh shit.

Sadly not in the position to drop that sort of cash for one any time soon, unless he wants a VW Golf GTi, ENGL E670 SE EL34 and a bright green Jackson SLX haha!

BlackJack21

Ha yea I know same here, but hey if you want a guitar that is like 1 of 5 in the world, you're going to have to pay a premium for it.

HateEvent

True, saying that I do have an urban camo Hanneman S&Key and there were only 4 of them made. 

That was back in 2007 before the prices went nuts though!

ESP 348

There have been a few original run Ouija guitars come up for sale recently over the last 2-3 months.

One guy was asking US $10K from memory, his guitar located in the USA and this one looks like it sold a month ago in Italy.

Guitar Collector (an ESP forum member) sold this one for someone else I am sure.

Looks like it sold for 4000 Euro and it looked to be in mint condition also.

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/ESP-KH-2-OuiJa-Custom-Kirk-Hammett-Metallica-Signature-Limited-Edition-/182233280217?_trksid=p2047675.l2557&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&nma=true&si=zVD6rSnyKHCRuE%252Bc7AmOogiIfeg%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc

Guiguitarz

And I bought the signed one from GuitarCollector 3 months ago 

ESP 348

True eh? He is a good cunt.

Guiguitarz

Yeap True, he has still a lot to sell, his RELIC #000 is a masterpiece, very collectable item ...

ESP 348

Indeed it is!!

Guiguitarz

You're looking at this one Hate : 

This one was for sale few years ago, for like $4,500 ... I was nearly ready to buy it, seriously. I should have.

GuitarsCollector

Impossible...this one is the one of the first 5..was in the hands of Armand Crump and after sold to Erik....

This pic was taken in Armand's garden...

load more replies (1 of 1)
GuitarsCollector

If you are interested on my ouija you know outside ebay and paypal I can do a lot less...3500 euros.

HateEvent

Interesting - can you pop me a PM with some pics?

If it is live on eBay just now though I'll have a look

GuitarsCollector
HateEvent wrote:

Interesting - can you pop me a PM with some pics?

If it is live on eBay just now though I'll have a look

http://www.ebay.it/sch/guitarscollector/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from=

Sephiroth

Need to wash off that autograph spoiling the front first! 

Get him to sign the back next time.

Edit: What's with the paintwork on the edge? is it just a weird reflection or some damage?

ESP 348

That's damage that has been touched up.

ESP 348

Erik has that original Ouija for sale, I wish I had the money to buy it.

Post to Thread