WTB GRAY ESP TRUCKSTER

Updated
Irontusk73

Hey guys,

I'm looking to get an ESP Truckster in grey and I didn't know if anybody was getting rid of one for a reasonable price. 

Big Daddy B

What is a "reasonable price." I can keep an eye open and alert you if I see anything in your price range.

Irontusk73

I've seen the pre custom shops for around $1500 and back before the old forum was tanked I believe someone was selling one for around $1200-$1500. I believe it was Pushead but I could be wrong.

Pushead

Good memory.  Ended up selling it for $1k to a fellow forum member.  That's also how much I paid for it when I got it.  The price fluctuations are funny.

Irontusk73

Yeah I see some people asking waaay too much for the pre customs. I should've hopped on your's when it was up.

Big Daddy B

Yesh everything I am seeing is in the $2's, although guitar center has a used LTD one for $649.

Irontusk73

Am I crazy for wanting it for that price. If they were the custom shops I would understand the $2k+ but the SS series KH-2 are still around $1000-$1400 range. I'm trying to get my barrings about what's realistic for these now.

Big Daddy B

What your saying is correct and I would feel the same way however a lot of sellers are pricing SSes at K prices. That said, looks like a search of ebay completed items show 2 gray ESPs sold <$2K in the last couple months.

Pushead
Irontusk73 wrote:

Yeah I see some people asking waaay too much for the pre customs. I should've hopped on your's when it was up.

Well, it's been sold for about 5 years, I'd say you waited too long.   
I also sold my LTD Truckster for around $550 if memory serves.

Irontusk73

Haha yeah I know. I didn't have a job that paid well enough at the time.

Pushead

Yeah, it was fairly ugly.  It sounded good, though.  Better than the ESP version, to my ears.

Post to Thread