NGD: LTD Vulture

Updated
NGD: LTD Vulture

I had an LTD Vulture arrive today.  I already have a ESP Custom Shop White Iron Cross, and wasn't sure if I wanted to spend a good chunk of change on an ESP version of the Vulture.  

Anyways, this guitar is fantastic.  ESP did an excellent job.  Flawless like another member has also posted.  I would highly recommend anybody considering getting this guitar to get it.  Don't be fooled by the LTD brand.  Best bang for your buck! 

Big Daddy B

Glad it worked out for you Bread. Think you will still want to get the ESP version or have you decided to stick with this one?

Breadfan32

This guitar has been hard to put down so I'm really wondering about the ESP version. 

Big Daddy B
Breadfan32 wrote:

This guitar has been hard to put down so I'm really wondering about the ESP version. 

Well HNGD to you. We expect some more pics once you are done playing!

NRudy

breadfan

im glad you like the vulture ltd version. enjoy your guitar!

should you be interested in 1 let me know the lowest price you can get and i can see if i can help you, i see you live in canada so im not sure about shipping but i can try and help you get a great deal, for now i dont have a guitar that im willing to sell but i can make a call and see if u want it in esp, would u keep both ? if u like the LTD and you are happy not sure if you want the esp still. Just trying to help. what's different in the LTD ? just where its made, put up some more photos with serial numbers so we can see the new esp system and also please make them x large. do you have more photos ?

Travis L.

awesome guitar bread fan! super clean! thanks for sharing!

Breadfan32

ESP 348

Very cool man, congrats and enjoy.

Shockers

Happy NGD!

hebs74

Awesome.

I am considering to get a LTD version too.

What about the inlays are  they made of Mop?

Breadfan32

It looks mop but I'm not 100 percent sure.  

NRudy
Breadfan32 wrote:

It looks mop but I'm not 100 percent sure.  

Here's the ESP photo from the ESP vulture 

hebs74

That looks like it. Thanx.

AK

Just saw this post. Looks so great! I am badly gassing for a vulture these days myself It's quite a bit more expensive where I live though, compared to US.

ESP 348

The more I see Papa Het play his, the more I want one myself.

Gisornator

Damn ESP.... Finally ship some of the ESP Models over to Germany :'D

ESP 348

Is it hard to buy ESP guitars over in Germany?

Gisornator

Extermely, I'm not sure why... You really have to check what your local dealser has in stock. LTDs are no problem. It seems that german dealers don't have high priority for shippments. The biggest one (Thomann) just got the satin black Snakebyte. The others sometimes get older productions with "SS"-serials as "new" arrivals.

Post to Thread