Kh-2 ESP kh-2 vintage 2015 where was it built?

Updated
Kh-2 ESP kh-2 vintage 2015 where was it built?

ESP KH-2 vintage 2015 photos 

NRudy

NRudy

Was wondering on this 2015 ESP model kh-2 vintage if anyone knows now that I made a thread. I'm not off the topic. Mine has a K

does yours have an E if so what's the E now for. 

Muhammad S.

its made in the factory 2015 but distributed from factory 2016

Sephiroth

As already discussed in a different thread, we have been given an answer from ESP on what "E" represents. I don't think you are going to get a different answer from anyone else. 

http://www.espguitars.com/forums/1963390/posts/2152034-serial-number-prefixes

If you are still not sure and want clarification, you might be best asking in the "Ask ESP" section.

NRudy

A few members thought that I didn't have the kh-2 with a k-15... Serial number I'm just assuming it's built I guess in the kiso shop I'm not sure if that's a custom shop I read the thread T was ESP custom I think this was a I forgot the word used .... Something shop for NTB and set necks. And E stands for ESP but snd I'd have to check the hetfield vulture thread. It seemed to some members that these 2 guitars the kh-2 vintage and the 2016 JH ESP VULTURE guitars seemed to contradict that thread. I'm not sure where the hetfield guitar was built I think it was EJHV0011 what does that mean ?

as for the kh-2 vintage ESP 

it would seem it was made in kiso

2015  K1521501

then week of year 21 day of week 5 Friday 

and I'm assuming the 01 at the end is guitars made that day.

NRudy

I sent u 1 of them the other isn't open n 1 is in Nj I have photos being this is ESP I'll just email to u I don't want to get hated on by haters n honestly I'm too week to do it soon I hope. As for the tweed it's either a standard Jeff beck or one of the claptons fender custom shop Jeff beck I had 2 surf green n Olympic white Clapton I had black and Torino red in NJ And I think that might be pewter I will email u. I don't want to go off topic when I get energy I'll do the les Paul class 5 but I'm not sure what I'm modifying I will also ask ESP did u get my email with the ebony gtr it's amazing really made a few weeks ago n shipped to dealer then I purchased it. I sent u a lot of photos. It's going to take time to open them I can't I have a very bad back. It killed me to get the ebony 2016 open when all the aftermarket 

hardware comes I'm going to decide which 1 to mod I hate to change the photos I sent u that gtr plays so great. The class 5 in red flame top I might mod like Kirk cuz it has the 60 slim neck and the ebony might just put in hetfield emgs maybe. I wanted to ask u about your white fender n the emg single coils so when u get a chance email me, ty. Btw enjoy your new guitars bird fish n kh-4 nice.

Post to Thread