JH VULTURE 2016 BlkS Flying V

Updated
JH VULTURE 2016 BlkS Flying V

so I got some ESP James hetfield vultures new 2016 guitars. And have some photos to post. First thing the case is massive!

photos coming in a few min 

NRudy

Big Daddy B

Looks good!

What kind of case do you have for your Rhoads? Isn't that massive too or do you have the SKB/Jackson Y shaped case?

NRudy

Nothing I ever saw is this massive for the Jackson's they are Flying V cases says Jackson on it yes blk like a Y I never saw a case like this!

Big Daddy B

ok I was wondering because my rhoads came with a G&G rectangular case and it is indeed massive.

NRudy

NRudy

NRudy

Stonecat

That's a very nice guitar NRudy. I like the black satin. Very Beautiful.

Breadfan32

I have an LTD coming soon it will help me decide if I keep it or get the ESP.  Pics of the ESP look fantastic.

NRudy

Ty bread fan n any1 interested in this guitar I love the guitar this is long I know but I wanted to be detailed to help anyone that might want to buy the gtr in general not from me. In fact I don't think I have 1 for sale anymore and I'm keeping mine I love it. 

I finally figured out how to make it I think XL ? Some work I know how to do it but on a cell phone it's tricky. Depends on the 

way the photo was taken. I honestly can't take credit it's brand new never touched by any1. I will have to get it perfectly set up but as is is pretty darn good, it's comfortable it's plays great. The satin I think makes the gtr look awesome n is great in the summer as the neck stays cold in the hot summer. Colder in the winter as I sweat a lot when playing. I did not run through everything it's not esps best work playing from a custom level. But I should test it with the proper amp strings setup. Plus I'm so use to the emgs Kirk uses I think it's a bit heavy or heavier. 

Im just use to 81/81 81/60 really these days I will say I like the 85 in the bridge on one of my horizons. I'm very happy and it's well made but I think the truckster or I should say the iron cross from 2007 that was very limited that was the top hetfield or the jh1-JH -3 I don't play the explorers, or the snake bytes those should be played imo by the iconic mighty papa het.

im still getting use to it n I won't be able to say for sure until I set it up this came from the ESP in north Hollywood. I'm not sure before that, I'm not sure what E means. I think it's very comfortable a Flying V ESP with the bend so your arm is comfortable I like the Satan a lot. I think ESP couldn't get a msrp 10k so they wanted ESP but like in between if that makes sense I think the msrp is $6800 

i can be wrong but if u see the massive case photo right behind it is a Gibson LPC 2016 just made and that's such a quality guitar. This guitar is great n solid but it's not top shelf if u will. I'd say James had his made in the very best custom shop ESP has to offer. Is E made in the us? In the us custom shop ? 

I don't know it's great but maybe I'm just a Hammett guy n I think they wanted a notch below so ppl won't pay that much cuz the days of them getting $6000 retail for KHDC I think are done. And they want to make a more affordable line.. Just my thoughts on first impression I must stress the guitar was made not setup to my speccs not my strings not my gauge not my action n I love it but it's a cut below. 

Pushead

I'm surprised to see the Gotoh tuners on it.  After using them on my E-II, I prefer them to Sperzels.  Looks like Het might, too.

NRudy

i was also well I found it interesting. I really just tuned it or fine tuned it it was the last to arrive I'm not sure what does E mean ? I ran through some harmonics it was nice the pickups are more for rhythm guitar and are not as bright more tight and  I ran through my fav het riffs it's not a heavy gtr it's really solid. I need to know where it's made cuz I was going to get a white ESP USA MII and MIII in Koa or Hawaiian Koa I have a Prs Hollowbody II in cocobolo n Hawaiian Koa but I think the custom shop in kiso is the best ???

dont get me wrong I love the guitar !

Breadfan32

So you have four of these?  2 purchased for friends, 1 for you and another one you are keeping also?  

NRudy

Yes I got 2 from 2 dealers each I could've had a 5th but I didn't want to buy it and sell it when I had 1 to sell. I am giving 2 of these exact guitars soon as gifts to close friends of mine who helped me out. I am keeping 1 and the other I will have a friend sell it on eBay or in a local store, or through other ways of selling a guitar. I doubt I'll have a problem selling it. At the end of the day I just have 1. 

Big Daddy B

You should start a separate thread with pics and details on the LPC so we can also see it before/after once you are done with your mods.

NRudy

I will but I'm thinking I want to keep 1 of them as is and mod 2 I have to figure a lot out I might just put the strap locks on and spretzels tuners on the ebony or class 5 both are in chrome I ordered a bunch of emgs and I like the 89 85 sets of 81/60 and a few hetfield sets. Right now I'm blitzkrieged there's 4 massive cases only 1 is open if my wife opened number 2 then 2/4 I still have 2 vintage kh-2 so I'll post photos of that and they aren't open I only know 1 from 2015 is a k-15... Serial number according to my receipt n the dealer set it up and unopened in box are 2 LPC gibsons red flame or tiger or whatever class 5 and an orange burst 59 historic ... Honestly my wife wants to kill me cuz of the boxes plus 2 Prs in the box and a 62 fender and an ESP snapper

NRudy

Already started well it came with a pick guard I took it off. But I have photos b4 when I decide which I'm modifying cuz it sounds amazing the ebony 2016 Gibson LPC really top end finished and shipped to the dealer 20 days ago. It's so perfect I'm thinking of leaving it or just putting in chrome het emg's and the red flame or 59 historic or my old ebony maybe doing 1 Kirk or 2 keep 1 as is maybe with emg chrome or matching since that 1 is ebony chrome LPC really amazing guitar. Either way I have photos of all except the one in the case I have from the dealer.

i might do anything right now I'm trying to 

not buy another guitar for a day then a week untill I have room for them there's 10 boxes some came in a box in a box in my dining room.

NRudy

I'm not sure it's allowed I must read the rules. Btw nice kh-4

Breadfan32

Why are you wasting my time then?

I have told you several times I was interested in buying it from you.  We have messaged each other now you are just going to sell it on eBay or in a local store?

Looking forward to seeing your ad.  

I'm sure others here will agree with me but I wouldn't trust sending you money anyways.  

NRudy

I think that's an over reaction I can't sell u a gtr I can't pack it or ship it if u want it u can come n pick it up

load more replies (5 of 5)
frantic77

congrats!

sexy!

ESP 348

Thanks for the pics and sharing your thoughts Nate.

Great pics, the guitar looks pretty cool.

Not that I want one, but it would be cool to see these guitars made in gloss black and white. 

Maybe they might make these colours down the track.

And It sounds like you have some very special friends if you are going to gift two of these guitars to them.

I take care of my good friends also, but I haven't spoiled them with thousands of dollars worth of guitars. 

Definitely a unique gift idea, that's for sure. 

NRudy

Ty ESP 

cheers enjoy your holiday 

safe travels 

Nate 

NRudy

Ty I love it I played it all night despite the factory settings n I'm waiting for someone to open the other 2 to see if it a cool number as 11 is ok but I have fav numbers 

once the action is right and the strings are setup to my setup from my tech ... I use to do it myself but 

I can't bend... I'm still wondering why they couldn't put it in a Gibson LPC case 

ty it is a beautiful awesome guitar 

I got my hetfield guitar pick soon it will be perfect. But out of the box straight from factory first impression A I love it again the msrp is not like others so I'm not sure where it was made or just cuz it's satin finish which I love, it seems a drop below the esps that have the 10k msrp made in the top custom shop.

NRudy

Those 2 that helped me for 18 months helped me get to Drs drove where I needed to be flew me and carried everything for me from the states to UK.  etc... 

I owe them a lot more they put their lives on hold to help me I hope every1 is lucky enough to have 1 let alone 2 friends like that. 

Post to Thread