Need some advice about my LTD Vulture

Updated
George T.

I received my LTD Vulture today and I love this guitar. My only problem is that there is a tiny pencil eraser sized blemish kinda like a shallow gouge in the finish on the front of the guitar. It's hard to see if you don't know exactly where it's at but it bothers me a little. The guitar case has a few issues too. It looks kinda rough in one spot and I noticed that the case doesn't completely seal. I can see a small amount of the grey lining through the crack. Should I return it or am I being too critical about this.

muhammad anwar

Its ltd.... What do you expect

Pushead

If it bothers you now, it will bother you in the future.  Return it while you can.

ESP 348

What Pushead said, return it and get another one asap.

Breadfan32

I would like to say keep it but to be honest that would bother me also. If it was a relic guitar would be different but every time you look down your will always notice that blemish now.  That being said there might be some that wouldn't bother them.  

I would return it if you could.   

Big Daddy B

Agree with what others have said. it is in your head now. The case wouldn't bother me but the ding might depending on location. It obviously bothers you. Bale out.

George T.

Appreciate the replys. I hate to send it back but if that spot had been anywhere except the front I would definitely keep it. I'm going to check with Amazon and Bitbull Audio and see what my options are.

muhammad anwar

No point unless crack or dings... Blemish dont think they will accept return.... Its LTD

Big Daddy B
George T. wrote:

Appreciate the replys. I hate to send it back but if that spot had been anywhere except the front I would definitely keep it. I'm going to check with Amazon and Bitbull Audio and see what my options are.

I order a lot from Pitbull because of their 10% off codes and quick shipping time being 250 miles away. They are usually pretty good about returns. Email Damien.

Travis L.

Sorry about the damn dent in your guitar dude :/

Send that mess back and pick up another. 

George T.

Actually what I have figured out from talking to Pitbull Audio is that it's an air bubble in the finish that popped causing that spot. The guitar is on it's way back to Pitbull Audio, they have been really cool allowing me to exchange it for another one. You were right Big Daddy B, Damien was really cool about it and even sent me pics of the one they're sending me. 

ESP 348

Great to hear George.

Synner

Good deal LTD or not.. Get one that makes you happy!.. I went through a few LTD Hannemen tributes to get a good one. I personally have found LTD quality to be better then most companys ( cough.. Gibson) I have a Gibson custom shop that has blems..

Tondog

If the wood was good, I'd have looked past it. You could get one with a big knot or void in it now. Just sayin.

George T.

Got my new Vulture from Pitbull today and was totally and completely happy with the exchange. Holy sh*t!!! This new guitar and case are flawless! They even sent it to me using faster shipping at no cost to me. Once it shipped from California to Kentucky I had it in 2 days. If you guys ever need to order a guitar online you can't go wrong with Pitbull.  

Breadfan32

Good to hear! 

Big Daddy B
George T. wrote:

Got my new Vulture from Pitbull today and was totally and completely happy with the exchange. Holy sh*t!!! This new guitar and case are flawless! They even sent it to me using faster shipping at no cost to me. Once it shipped from California to Kentucky I had it in 2 days. If you guys ever need to order a guitar online you can't go wrong with Pitbull.  

Yes I try to buy as much stuff from them as I can because of the 10% off coupon codes. Great retailer.

Post to Thread