The White Ouija - A Visual Journey

Updated
The White Ouija - A Visual Journey

Here are some ouija photos taken by a photographer friend of mine. Enjoy!

ESP 348

Very cheap man. I called up and enquired about a KH2 back in 1999 here in Australia from the only ESP guitar importer at the time.

They told me it's VERY hard to get an ESP signature guitar from Kirk Hammett or James Hetfield.

They only get a few of each from ESP USA every 6 months. Sometimes they don't get any allocated guitars at all, all depends on the current demand for these guitars overseas I was told.

I didn't have the money in 1999, but I did in the year 2000. I called up every few months almost begging these guys to 'save' a guitar for me when their shipment came in. They wouldn't even take a deposit off me as they already had many other customers before me and they could not supply KH guitars.

I never got anywhere. We then roll into 2001. I kept calling and finally got a call back saying someone has pulled out of buying their KH2. So I jumped on the opportunity to buy one and I still have it to this day. My first ESP guitar and it might be my only ESP guitar one day.

Here is a pic of it, it's not 100% mint as it has been played on and off over the last 15 years, but there are no dents or chips, just some very light scratches from picking that I am sure will come out if I polish the guitar.

SteelEdge

Hey Arda, cool pics!!!!

AK

Thanks bro!!

Post to Thread