The White Ouija - A Visual Journey

Updated
The White Ouija - A Visual Journey

Here are some ouija photos taken by a photographer friend of mine. Enjoy!

BlackJack21

Very cool, thanks for sharing and making it upclose and personal lol.

AK

Thanks. Next will be JH3

Breadfan32

Awesome pics thx for sharing! 

ESPEXP

Very awesome! Makes me want to do this for all my guitars!

ESP 348

Great pics man, thanks for sharing.

Shockers

Great pics!

NRudy

in advance my pics are going to suck, but im just not a good photo person. and i dont edit well, and if i did take them with a nikon slr or a canon rebel or whatever cameras i have they would be too large to upload and i just dont know how to do it. so i hope for now you enjoy my journy through my quest for all hammett limited runs esp and gibson. unfortunately i ran out of room and i dont keep all my guitars in 1 spot so the 3 i think i missed of esp were not here at this moment.

enjoy more photos to follow...

from left to right 2013 khdc (K serial# maybe from custom shop) kh-2 vintage (relic) kh-2 2007 kh-2 2004(from custom shop ntb) kh-2 2014

second row esp JH Truckster 2011 esp kh-3 ntb esp kh-2SE gibson custom shop flying V hammett run 1979 reissue #79/100 esp kh-2obw esp kh-20 esp kh-2obb

pretty much same photo but top row second photo has a kh2 jr i got for my son, these guitars are all new never played except the kh-2 2004, kh-2SE are in like new condition the rest are new. I have the kh1 and kh 4  the '99 ouija are in dif. locations along with the jh-1 hot rod flying V and the jh-3 eclipse the JH vulture is on its way purchased waiting for delivery should be any day and grey truckster in NJ, i also have a kh3 bolt on, 6 total kh-2's .1 brand new vintage plus (2011 for now issues with that might need to exchange for 2013 model) and 1 more 2009 ouija in black in  new condition(2009 limited run) the khwz (ltd) i didint put it in, and theres no room, the only guitar esp made and made available for purchase of kirk hammett i have had the khdc in bc i sold and the khdc shown here i removed the guitar pickguard,

will try to get close ups and photos that are better i took many photos these are the 2 i found for now as i didint go through them yet. plus i made some videos too long to upload but i can try and get some screen grabs for a closer look, i have already the top 3 hammett guitars and many photos in my profile hope you guys enjoy.

i happen to have a very very nice top for the kh-20 i will find the photos and go through them and post some more soon.

cheers

Nate

Nathan S.

No Zorlac Nate???

NRudy

nope i like my kh-2;s with the skull and crossbones the way they are, i had a chance to buy it in the 90s but i got a dif hammett the kh-4 but these days with the economy in the toilet its not worth unless u have to sell off parts of your collection, i have the kirk hammett guitars im missing 1 or 2 really 1 if u dont count the black cherry khdc i sold that it was horrible and i kept the more rare stblk.in 3 weeks ill know exactly which others i have as i dont keep all the guitars in 1 place, but a PRS private stock single cut hey even a non 10 top is a better made custom guitar and gibson for sure les paul custom etc... than the esp khdc im not a fan but i love kirk hamster. i guess i think im only missing the black cherry khdc which soon i could pick up for not much, i dont have any esp ltd,s except the kh-wz  so i guess im missing the nosferatu which i wont buy with rat inlays or whatvever those are im not a fan of the monsters i am in the process og having my kh-2 painted by an artist white with all white hardware except the black flyod or i might get a pearl floyd as a member here told me about that lots of options and i do have the 79 reissue aged gibson flying V its cool its a 1979 reissue and i have 079.

just played that a bit to make sure it was ok for the quarter, all good. i also have 3 trucksters on the JH papa het front well 2 now a jh-1 flying V hot rod a jh-3 and a esp vulture on order plus a prs 1 of of the kh-20 on order, i think prs makes the best most musical guitars besides for staying in tune always its art and they are beautiful and they are always making unique guitars from timber aged and rare extinct etc to gem stones and gold and ivory inlays to custom inlays  in 1 of my posts i specced one out and hand picked every piece that they were going to hand make the 1 off of the kh-20 most of the details are in one of my posts but i dont know how to find it but when i get the guitarin 9 months or so they are very backed up i will make a thread with photos... any1 that wants to go to the shop with a prs dealer to spec out a prs guitar usually you have to get a private stock but there are dealers that will take you its in stevensville MD and its amazing u can pick out all the woods fretboard neck details on the but to the MM and frets binding the body top back neck headstock buttons hardware headstock veneer, its an awesome experiance.

frantic77

great job AK!awesome!

ESP 348

Awesome collection Nate. Thanks for the pics man.

AK

Thanks guys. And Nate, amazing collection and photo. You should post more photos

ESP 348

Nate should start his own thread with pics of ALL of his guitars I reckon.

NRudy

haha@ b dad...B

lol its 80 plus now-... should i count cheap fenders i take for travel or a few white zombie ltds...i didnt wake up and buy a custom shop guitar

the first few years well.. ill just say im spoiled... yeh i had a kh-2 and kh-3 as my second and third guitar i wont lie... but back then it was only $960 for the esp kh2

and esp kh3 $1000. new, i guess its gotten out of hand. i would sell a lot but seems like im the only 1 that buys. im in bed bored all day need something to past the time.

and no more photos for U guys lol!!!

from now on its my guitar collection i dont know how many use to be high 70s low 80s

cheers

Nate

ESP 348

Fucken $960 for a KH2 and $1000 for a KH3??

I paid AU $4600 for my KH2 in 2001 and AU $5600 for my KH3 in 2005. :(

Nate *and the rest of you Americans* really are spoilt.

NRudy

"It's not what you are , it's who you know" 

i think that's papa hets quote or close enough yes all the Americans are fantastic!!  our healthcare is booming n we owe every country trillions n trump is about to build a wall around America n I'm sure he'll go to a war or 2 were in great hands lol

ESP 348

Sounds like I am missing out.

NRudy

In 1998 -2006

i got wholesale 

kirks ouija1999 blk 

jh1 Flying V 2000 hot rod 

a JH-3 eclipse 

a kh-2 2 of them 

and kh-3 spider 2 of them 

I was wondering back then I sold most of these why in Europe n Asia and Australia I was getting 4-5800 usd for used nicked up chipped kh-2 n kh-3 guitars despite getting wholesale I displayed them never took care of them and they always fell off the stand etc in 2004 I purchased a kh-2 once I got married and bills n rent etc became reality n I got from like Sam ash store which is s chain store like guitar center maybe 65 stores throughout the USA they match pricing but they're very expensive and I needed a kh -2 that day for a wedding present so we got 1 overnighted ESP 2004 kh-2 with 10 percent around state tax shipping and handling on that since we needed a new shiney 1 it was $1825 

in 2004 most online stores had it for $1599 no tax free shipping now wholesale I can get a kh-2 for $2076 each but the msrp in 2004 was $2699 I think around that and $1000 more msrp for the kh-3 

I sold a lot over the world ppl would pay a lot in Europe and Asia Australia for used in working condition but dinged up n chipped 

after 2004 I cared for my guitars better now I only have left 3 guitars or so from before 2000 1 kh-2 and the blk 99 ouija and I think a 98 jh-3 I sold the rest 

today I think the kh-3 is discountinued save for custom shop ordering through Japan 

and the kh/2' msrp is close to 6k 

so kirk Hammett and hetfield esps went up even in 2009-2011 on I think a black truckster I paid wholesale $1260 with a kh/95 Dunlop wah new ESP truckster blk satin distressed finish and got the Dunlop pedal free as a gift plus 2 chords and strings so now that guitar I sold in 2012 for $5000 new and kept a blk one and a grey one and those guitars shot up James uses them a lot and it's a popular guitar the msrp is close to I think $7800 I'm not sure but u can see it on the ESP website.

NRudy

Lol I guess I'm crazy I purchased 3.

NRudy

ESP 

missing out ?

Post to Thread