KH 4 value?

Updated
Crazyfrase

Hello all,

I've not posted here In a long long while but thought this would be the best place to ask this question.

I am considering selling my KH4 which I have had for years. It sits in its case and never gets played as I really bought it as a collectors item. The guitar is in fully mint condition.

I know these are very rare but really have no idea what the market value on one of these would be.

Any thoughts on a ball park figure?

Crazyfrase

A rare event indeed, you really don't see these for sale. Nice to one that's been loved and abused.

ESP 348

Yeah, don't look too bad in those pics. Would make for a nice player.

ESP 348

Another KH4 for sale. It's been a while since I have seen one for sale. Maybe last time was 9 months ago in the above post lol.

This one is not perfect, but looks pretty decent.

Asking US $3999.

https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/1999-ESP-Custom-Guitars-KH-4-Kirk-Hammett-Signature-Neck-Thru-Electric-Guitar/253647943920?hash=item3b0e9878f0:g:5S0AAOSwvUJbCI6m

Guiguitarz

( 2 = 3 ? )

Meaning that the supposed tone bottom knob is dummy ?

Crazyfrase

Looks like the scratch plate has been changed. Good spot on that pot missing, odd indeed.

Mine takes a proud spot in my hallway. I change it up occasionally but the black and white is so damn classy

Tondog
Crazyfrase wrote:

Looks like the scratch plate has been changed. Good spot on that pot missing, odd indeed.

Mine takes a proud spot in my hallway. I change it up occasionally but the black and white is so damn classy

Neat guitar but I'm more interested in the stone on the wall as the outline. Looks hand done but is it a stucco panel?

ESP 348

That is an awesome display man!!

ESP 348

Interesting find in regards to that tone knob lol.

Crazyfrase

I have decided the time has come and I would be willing to sell this KH-4 if anyone is interested? I am in Australia.

Mint condition dot inlay KH-4 from 1996.

Open to offers.

alebtart

Hey Crazyfrase, I sent you a friend request. 

Guiguitarz

Any Pictures ?

TY

Crazyfrase

Raf
Guiguitarz wrote:

Nearly half price : https://reverb.com/item/18286274-esp-kh-4-1999-black-neck-thru-kirk-hammett-kh-2-emg 

Signed by Kirk

Why always in US and not in Europe?!

Very nice one!

ESP 348

That one is AWESOME G! What a nice buy.

That was listed for sale 23 days ago, how come I don't see this in my search when I look for Hammett guitars on Reverb.

I have never seen this guitar for sale before.

Raf
ESP 348 wrote:

That one is AWESOME G! What a nice buy.

That was listed for sale 23 days ago, how come I don't see this in my search when I look for Hammett guitars on Reverb.

I have never seen this guitar for sale before.

When the seller does not mention the international shipping costs, it does not appear in your search results.  I had the same, first time I see it ;-)

Guiguitarz

Exactly, that's why I mention "Everywhere" everywhere  to spot the good deals on the entire universe.

Post to Thread