First look: LTD Vulture in the wild

Updated
First look: LTD Vulture in the wild

This showed up today! The guitar is flawless, comfortable, balanced and set up straight from the box. Truly impressed once again by the ESP/LTD quality. Couple of things I know I was curious of so I'm going to mention in case you all were wondering too:

1. The taper on the top wing is pretty dramatic and I tried to show that in the pics. It ends up being even thinner than the tip of the snakebyte by about a quarter inch. It is also not as subtle as the Snakebyte's taper but completely serves a purpose and making it more comfortable to play when standing.

2. The headstock is also tapered unlike the Snakebyte and I tried to show that in  a pic also. I could tell that from the stock photos but I was curious if it was going to make it to the production LTD's.

3. The neck binding is also satin black with white dots and looks killer. Now I wish my black Truckster had this option.

Other than that my first impressions overall are extremely good. Lucky for me I have gigs with my Metallica tribute this Saturday and next, so it's going to be put to the 'tallica test really soon!

Breadfan32

It's advertised like that on the ESP siteĀ 

Post to Thread