sexy beasts

Jadeloriann

Thanks!!

Travis L.

Very Nice!

Jadeloriann

Thanks!!

Breadfan32

That's what I'm trying to do!  Looks so good.  

Jadeloriann

It was a long wait for me too!!

Don't give up and good luck!!

ESP 348

Both very cool!! I like the first one better now I see them both side to side.

Maybe because of the 'relic' finish, or perhaps I just like the colour better.

Thanks for sharing, both amazing guitars.

Jadeloriann

I agree!! Everything looks better...case,COA & guitar!!

But still 2 great guitars

ESP 348

Absolutely!! Thanks again.

RZK

Very lovely.

Guitar_Hetfan

I'm jealous !!!!

You're a lucky man !

Jadeloriann

Thanks!!

Next step JH-2 & JH-3...but first I need to work

Gisornator

Sick guitars unfortunately they are damn expensive in germany >.<

ESP 348

Get a JH1, JH2 and JH3 and you will be set mate.

I considered starting an ESP Hetfield guitar collection, but changed my mind.

They would take up too much room and cost me A LOT of money to buy them all.

Good luck with the next JH guitars man, I am definitely looking forward to seeing pics.

Jadeloriann

Thanks!!

JH-1 Done...I'm looking now for JH-2 & JH-3 with cases & COA maybe someday a Eet Fuk

But I need to calm down a bit if I don't want a divorce!!...more expensive than a JH collection 

ESP 348

Tell me about it. My Wife hates me now for all the money I have spent since we have been together.

Big Daddy B

Do you guys insure your gear? I have a spreadsheet tracking all my purchases and increased my homeowners policy. I looked into getting a separate rider just for instruments but ended up being more complicated than originally expected so just increased my overall coverage.

Guiguitarz

I've tried to, but insurance here stops at 5 instruments ...  They don't know us ! ahah

So I did the same as you, send the invoices of my axes to my home insurance, so they know.

Sephiroth

I need to insure mine really. You insure them at purchase price? or assumed value as of today?I always think insurance companies will argue the value of them if I ever needed to claim on a policy.

Big Daddy B

i insured based off purchase price. That is a problem with Kirk's Tom Anderson. I think it is worth a lot more than what I paid. I can get an appraisal and they will accept that but having a hard time finding an appraiser.

ESP 348

I think I have mentioned it before, but all my guitars are covered by my home and contents insurance here in Australia.

If I take my guitars on the road or out of the house, I need another type of insurance to cover them and it then becomes quite expensive.

Not that my guitars leave home anyway, so they are all covered by my normal home and contents insurance policy. I have all my guitars itemized on my insurance policy and have them all insured for $100K. Plus I have plenty of pics on my computer of them all.

The $100K will cover to replace them all if anything ever happens, the hard part will be trying to find them all to buy again. I searched all over the world to buy these KH guitars and it was something I enjoyed doing at the time.............but not too sure if I would bother doing again.

Jadeloriann

My guitars are also covered by my home ans contents insurance but I need to ask for how much $$

I also collect art and for 50k insurance it's cost me around 300$ a year and they ask evaluation or invoice for each items so I guess it's the same thing for guitars!!

Mazze F.

Mean beasts!! Don't ever sell them :-) You're set for life with those 2...

Gurk L.

There will be things you never want to sell. It will have a certain value that you are the one who sees them.

Post to Thread