New Hammett's White KH-2 "Stickered"

Updated
New Hammett's White KH-2 "Stickered"

Hi guys,

Like many of us, I've seen some videos and pictures of the last Orange Day, where Metallica have been playin the National Anthem, And I've seen this curious guitar into the Hammett's rack :

It seems to be a regular NTB KH-2 "Snow White" and It's maybe the one he used since 2010. It has scalloped frets (17th to 24th) :

Knowing Kirk, he does NOT like his guitars with nothing on it, so it's maybe the case. 

Have you seen it anywhere else guys ? What do you think about it and do you think we'll see it on next tour, surely with his new ESP Nosferatu ?

Cheers,

G.

ESP 348

Looks OK in white, can't say I like it with those stickers all over it.

But it's always great to see Kirk's actual guitars, thanks for sharing G!

Big Daddy B

Yes he talked about putting a bunch of stickers on it during the video for the Record Store day on Youtube. Go to 1:18 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LkLL4snr-W4

Also note the Planet Waves strap hahaha

Guiguitarz

Yeah ! Well heard Big D. !

Big Daddy B

I couldn't really tell what guitar he was talking about because they don't show the front but when I saw your post I realized this must be the one. Where did you locate the close up pic??

Guiguitarz
Big Daddy B wrote:

I couldn't really tell what guitar he was talking about because they don't show the front but when I saw your post I realized this must be the one. Where did you locate the close up pic??

Official SFGIANTS feed on Instagram 

Big Daddy B

that jimmy page sticker is pretty sweet by the way!

Post to Thread