Post up your sigs in action!

Updated
Post up your sigs in action!

I know a lot of the community are active in bands so I thought I would start a post so you can show them in action! Here are some from me playing my Hetfield sigs in my Metallica tribute band:

Big Daddy B
ESP 348 wrote:

Sounds pretty full on, thanks for sharing man.

I like to keep things simple. Amp + distortion pedal + wah = my sound.

If I get this Mesa Dual Recto, then it will be amp + wah pedal = my new sound.

Just because it's a mesa don't ditch the distortion pedal just yet.  My RK is really good on its own but with a DM4 it's killer. U don't use any delay or modulation effects?

ESP 348

Hi mate,

Nah, I am a simple man. Have a Boss Metalzone II pedal and my KH wah pedal.

A friend told me I won't need a distortion pedal, but I will definitely play around with it when I get it.

And it doesn't sound like this deal is going to happen anyway, a misunderstanding on both sides and now the owner is having a sook about it.

Oh well, will keep a look out for another Mesa amp...

BlackJack21

Sorry to hear the deal fell through. I love my recto and have had it for well over a decade now, and I still love the tone. I actually just bought the 25w recto-verb as well for home. Either model you buy you won't need a distortion pedal, since you'll still get a monster tone anyway and I think it's overkill at that point. The Mark IV is more versatile since it has the eq built in, but if you end up with the recto and want to work on your tones more in depth, you can always get an eq pedal down the road. Still great amps either way you go.

ESP 348

Cheers mate, appreciate the reply.

I will see how I go, looking at another Recto now.

ESP 348

Lol, cheers mate!! Definitely looks like you had some fun.

vex_sb

Road king II i had for almost 3 years .... Best amp in the world hands down ... With it's 1000 options, ANY1 can dial the liked tone ... 

Big Daddy B
vex_sb wrote:

Road king II i had for almost 3 years .... Best amp in the world hands down ... With it's 1000 options, ANY1 can dial the liked tone ... 

Do you have the combo or the head? I have the combo. I have my ch 1 & 4 dialed in pretty good but need some new settings for 2 & 3. Really like this ch. 2 sound: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wrHbtYfX2Mo

vex_sb

I had RKII Head. had to sell it due getting married in 3 months  

AK

Here is a cover video of Megadeth's "Tornado of Souls" with my beloved '98 KH-2 bolt-on ESP. I played it along a Bass-Drum-Vocal Backing Track. Recorded on a crappy phone camera. Amp is Diezel VH4.

https://www.facebook.com/arda.k0/videos/vb.518380690/10155462162665691/?type=3

The second one is an MP3 from a recording I made at home of Megadeth's "Hangar 18". All rhythms, leads, bass and vocals are by me. Drums are MIDI.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/p0mvgmbav0mzj4w/mh.mp3?dl=0

ESP 348

Very cool AK! Cheers man.

vex_sb

Pictures don't do the justice seriously.... this is so much good looking guitar 

Here is some pictures. I had so much luck i can not belive , price wise or the fact the guitar is absolutley flawless

You be the judge 

https://www.flickr.com/photos/ivanmatkovic/sets/72157668722113925

ESP 348

Looks awesome man, thanks for sharing these pics.

Sixcubed

Got to try out the Vulture last Saturday. Love the guitar and it is comfortable to play. 

Breadfan32

Looks bad ass!  Can't wait to try one!  

ESP 348

Looks awesome man, thanks for sharing.

Either you're a little guy, or that guitar looks a lot bigger than I thought.

Sixcubed

Lol, I'm 5'10" 160 lbs. It doesn't seem that big but after looking at the pic I think you're right!

ESP 348

Cool man, must be the angle of the pic or something.

Sixcubed

Maybe a different perspective shows the size better

ESP 348

Cheers man, looks good and 'normal' size there.

Dustin M.

What the hell, I'll let this be my first post.

Me playing my Gus 600FR and 600EC models. I used to play in an Ozzy tribute band.

Sixcubed

Hey Dustin! You coming out to the show this weekend? Cool pics! 

Stonecat

I like the camera idea

Post to Thread