Post up your sigs in action!

Updated
Post up your sigs in action!

I know a lot of the community are active in bands so I thought I would start a post so you can show them in action! Here are some from me playing my Hetfield sigs in my Metallica tribute band:

ESP 348

Thanks boys, again very much appreciated!

I am going to list my Marshall amp today for sale locally. Hopefully it sells asap so I can hunt down this Mark IV amp.

Travis L.

Awesome dude! Can't wait to see it! Post it up when you get it! You won't be disappointed with a Mark amp.

ESP 348

I've got some bad news......

The Mark IV amp sold two days ago. :(

A little upset, I should have just jumped on it without hesitation.

I still have the option to buy my mates Multiwatt Recto or the other dual recto.

Or pony up some more coin and buy a Mark V.

Decisions decisions....

Travis L.

DAAAAMMNNN! it's all good man. You can try eBay! Those always popping up on there! Or try what AK said. Look for different brands.

AK

On another note maybe it's not so bad. You should try other brands if you get the chance. After trying Diezel, Engl and EVH, I haven't looked back at Mesa since.

ESP 348

Cheers boys, I am taking to a guy with a 100w Dual Recto and 4x12 cab for a great price.

Just going to get a price to ship to me tomorrow, if it's reasonable then I will go for it.

I will let you all know what happens.

ESP 348

Cheers AK, I don't really have any interest in any of those other brands of amps.

I only bought a Marshall all those years ago because I had no money to a Mesa amp.

I have money now, so I may as well do it. I told the Wife what I was doing, she said to sell the Marshall first. Lol

She needs to settle down.

Travis L.

Awesome man! cant wait to see it! You wont be let down by the Mesa's! Haaha of course lol my lady is the same way. 

hope it all works out! cheers!

ESP 348

Thanks man, going to make a few phone calls in a few hours in regards to transport. Hopefully it's not too bad as I do live 2500 miles away from this seller, so it does have to travel a fair way.

Travis L.

worth the miles bro!

Pushead

*cough*
Back on topic https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jBNXzrpghqU

Sound is bad, but it's all I have with the MX and JH-1.

Travis L.

Nice Pushead!

ESP 348

Cool video Pus! Where abouts did you guys mainly play?

Pubs and clubs etc?

Travis L.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kEknCL0Lv54

Another old video from my channel lol

Me playing Dyers Eve guitar solo by Metallica. Enjoy guys.

ESP 348

Sounds great Travis. I may have missed it or I have forgotten, but what amp and pedals are you using?

Travis L.

thanks dude.

At that point in time i was using a Crate amp head with a mesa 2x12 cab. I was also using racks, a behringer virtualizer pro for some reverb. and a dunlop wah 535q

But the rig has gotten way better since then. Now im using a Mesa/boogie mark V 25 head with mesa 2x12. with BBE sonic maximizers and different EQ's and effect racks and all kinds of shit lol 

ESP 348

Sounds pretty full on, thanks for sharing man.

I like to keep things simple. Amp + distortion pedal + wah = my sound.

If I get this Mesa Dual Recto, then it will be amp + wah pedal = my new sound.

Pushead

Mostly small clubs, regional around NE Ohio.  Made it as far as Buffalo, NY.  You can see how "excited" the crowd was about it, which is why we never go much further.

Post to Thread