ESP KH-3 NTB on eBay - The Real Deal ?

Updated
ESP KH-3 NTB on eBay - The Real Deal ?

Hi guys,

Here we have an anthentic KH-3 NECK THRU, with rounded lower horn and "Gibson Style" headstock. The real one IMHO ...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Free-Shipping-ESP-KH3-NECKTHRU-2016-Electric-Guitar-/172167391961

Is the price serious in your opinion ? 

Cheers,

G.

ESP 348

Defintely legit, I think Big Daddy posted it up in the other thread not too long ago.

Guiguitarz

Of course it's legit Pap, that was not the question 

I was asking if the market price is here or not ...?

I haven't find the previous post from Big D. ...

ESP 348

It's an awesome guitar for the money if you ask me.

Pushead

Well, the question is where else will you find one?  Not very common, and no other ones on eBay.  If you want it, that's the price you'll have to pay.

But I don't expect that anyone will pay that price for a guitar Kirk hasn't used since like '96.

NRudy

I think kirk retired it, its a bit dated, to me more of a collectors guitar now for me i have the bolt on and NTB.

BlackJack21

The price is pretty accurate considering bmusic sells it new for $4097.68 (US) even though the hardware is black nickel. Nevertheless...

ESP KH-3 Neck Thru

Travis L.

Im agreeing with Pushead on this. When will be the next time one of these surface... But its up to you. If you want it bad I say pull the trigger! if any doubt at all lay low on it.

Travis L.

Plus free shipping and "buy it now" and also contact the seller to knock it down some. And its also a discontinued guitar. pretty cool.

ESP 348

I just read the comments again....

"Images are the sample"

Do you actually get THIS guitar shown in the pics?

Guiguitarz

I think he means "the sample" is the guitar we see. And this is the guitar he's selling.

ESP 348

Possibly mate, I read it as these pics are sample pics of the guitar.

Perhaps I am just reading it wrong.

Big Daddy B

He is one of these Japanese middle men. The guitar is not in his possession and is in the inventory of another store FWIW.

Guiguitarz

But buying is safe right ? Even is the selling process is tricky ?

I remember that this seller had a 2009 Ouija for few weeks, maybe a year ago... I'm following him.

load more replies (1 of 1)
Big Daddy B

Kirks was mahogany and 24.75 scale.

Big Daddy B
ESP 348 wrote:

Same KH3, different seller.

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/ESP-KH-3-NECK-THRU-METALLICA-Kirk-Hammett-Signature-model-/142055137583?hash=item211325612f:g:KMMAAOSwRgJXiMEd

Pap if you look closely you will notice this one also does not have a recessed back plate.

ESP 348

Thanks man, will take a look now.

Big Daddy B
ESP 348 wrote:

Thanks man, will take a look now.

Could be because the 2 plates kinda join on this body

ESP 348

Yeah, possibly.

ESP 348

This KH3 is back up for sale again.

Same price from over a year ago?? I don't remember personally.

Currently US $4398 or make an offer.

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/ESP-KH-3-KH3-NECK-THRU-Electric-Guitar-Black-Used-Excellect-Mint-Rare-/142354113148?hash=item2124f7627c:g:Yg0AAOSwZeVY8Ek0

Post to Thread