Gary Holt Signatures

Updated
Gary Holt Signatures

Hey,

I've tried the GH-600 model. Anyone try the other two??

Synner72

Just the GH-600 here.. I liked it enough to order one!

Colin Groove

She is a nice one!

Whiskey Mike

I got the GH-600 as well. I like it, don't have enough for the super signature one though.

I am quite happy with this guitar, my only observation is that the frets are larger than I like. I like the LP standard and older Fender smaller frets. That said, it is only what I like. I understand most people are happy with the 6100 frets.

AK

I have two of his Schecter V's. Absolutely amazing guitars. Haven't tried the ESP's yet but I am sure they play beautifully too. I love the red one so much.

Colin Groove

Got the white blood splatter?? Let me buy it!

AK

I have the Damnation and Lex Talionis   Lex was never released to public, only 2 were made. But I really want the Blood Spatter too. They are awesome guitars, extremely comfy to play.

Big Daddy B

Did you guys get the ESP Survey? Looks like they are thinking about putting out a hardtail version.

Colin Groove

I've seen it posted but the post looked cheap where I seen it and I didn't dig any deeper. So this is happening?

Every guitar should have a Floyd and Hardtail version!

tx-ogre
Big Daddy B wrote:

Did you guys get the ESP Survey? Looks like they are thinking about putting out a hardtail version.

I did.  Since I'm not a big fan of Floyd Roses (or any other whammy bar for that matter), I would be more interested in a hard tail version.

Big Daddy B

I thought it looked better but in general I am most comfortable playing on a floyd, though I own several non floyd models.

Colin Groove

I did it, boys!!

Breadfan32

Happy new guitar day!  Looks awesome! 

Colin Groove

Colin Groove

Colin Groove

Kjetil (GRIM) Remen

That is a beauty. Thanks for sharing

Mister-Sam

I designed the Lex Talionis / created the artwork.

AK

Wow that's cool. I really love your artwork on Lex. One of my favorite guitars. Is there any reason why it was never available to public as a signature series?

Synner

I ordered an ESP Holt last month.. Hate the wait.. lol

Colin Groove

Your going to love it! She's a very heavy mother...

Now they have the 600 NT stop tail. I want it!! lol

ESP 348

Congrats man, when will it arrive? Any ETA?

Synner

They said six months.. I am hoping sooner! lol

ESP 348

Cool, hopefully sooner rather than later eh?

Synner

Absolutly lol..

Colin Groove

Still no sign of her? Share with us when you get her, man!

Also, anyone have the 600NT yet?

Post to Thread