NGD KH2 CUSTOM SHOP

Updated
NGD KH2 CUSTOM SHOP

Picked up another KH guitar that I don't need! Fretboard oiled up and it's already sitting under my bed with the rest of them.

I saw this guitar on Ebay Australia last week and I just couldn't say no to it.

It's a 2003 Custom Shop order in 100% mint condition, just the way I like them. I can't see a mark on it anywhere.

The original owner ordered it while he was living in Japan. He never played it as he was too busy with work. He eventually moved to Australia around 5 years ago and decided to sell it now as he still never played it. lol

It came with the original gig bag, tremelo arm and it also have some odd looking guitar strap locks that I haven't seen before.

Sorry the pics are not that exciting as the KH2 looks like the rest of them out there, just thought I would share.

ESP 348

Pics...

ESP 348

ESP 348

ESP 348

ESP 348

Now, I was not happy to store this guitar in the gig bag. Although the original owner has done so since 2003.

I wanted a hardcase for it. I contacted Shane from B Music whom was more than helpful and gave me a quote for a new case.

But I was going on a little family holiday two weeks ago, so I called ahead to a few music shops at our destination to see if I could buy one from them to bring it back with me in the car. This would save me money on shipping costs and I would have it straight away also.

I called a music shop at my holiday destination whom used to sell ESP guitars years ago. They told me they don't deal with ESP anymore, but they might have something for me.

The young dude on the phone put me on hold and talked to the boss. They said they had a Japanese Custom Shop hardcase from circa 2010 sitting out the back collecting dust. It came with a $20,000 Custom Shop order.  ***Apparently it was a $20,000 CS order** lol

The CS guitar was ordered for a customer and put on display in their shop. A few months later the shop was broken into and the CS guitar and others were stolen.

But this ESP CS hardcase was left behind. I said I will take it and they only wanted $99 which I was more than happy to pay that.

So I have a CS guitar and CS case to go with it. Very very happy with both.

And as you can imagine, the KH guitar is about as good as it gets. The quality, feel and tone matches the others I have here. I had a little play with after I oiled the fretboard and tuned it.

Hope you all enjoy.

ESP 348

ESP 348

I had a look and I can't find one of my old threads which I made when I took pics of ALL of my collection. I think it was around 2012 I took all those pics.

It must have been before they changed to this new look ESP forum and they must not have saved all our original threads.

All good, I have been meaning to take out the rest of the guitars to oil them up and take a current pic of the collection with the new guitars I have since bought.

I might start another thread for that later on. Till then, take care and enjoy friends.

barryswanson

Dude that is sweet! Good score and on the case too!! How many is that now?

ESP 348

Cheers man! Everything worked out great in regards to the CS guitar and case, yes.

Total 11x KH guitars now. I will get a pic of them all when I can, it's been years since I looked at the majority of them, let alone played them.

Or total 13x KH guitars if you include the 2x KH Jr guitars I bought the kids years ago.

Tim K

It looks pretty damn mint! Awesome guitar. Wish i had multiple KH-2's, just the one in my collection for the moment.

frantic77

congrats!

rlhjr34

Looks amazing! Great score! I do love me some KH2 eye candy! 

BlackJack21

Nice, glad to see your other KH's have a new brother!

ESPEXP

Congrats on the guitar! Definately looks minty  

Breadfan32

Looking forward to the family pics! 

Post to Thread