The Proof is in The Catalog!

Updated
The Proof is in The Catalog!

This is the 2013 ESP Product Catalog that CLEARLY shows the ESP SnakeByte Custom Shop guitar. It has the CS logo right there displayed for all to see. Why on Gods Earth would they sell me anything other than the guitar listed in the catalog? IMHO, to sell me anything other than what is listed in the catalog is fraud. Everyone can say what you want about the ESP SB I received being a great guitar, but when it's you in this position, IT MATTERS! I don't dispute that my ESP is as good or better than any CS ESP SB. So before anyone post' comments about how Im being petty, put your guitar where your mouth is....be absolutely undeniably ready to trade your CS model for my SS model! I'll trade you my 2013 ESP SS SnakeByte for your 2013 ESP CS SnakeByte, even trade. I promise the ESP SnakeByte in my possession is free from defects and is every bit as good as your CS model. I wil pay for all shipping charges within CONUS! So who wants trade? I'm not kidding! I will assume that anyone who makes a comment critisizing my position, is entering into a binding agreement which constitues a trade. Anyone?

Breadfan32

i think I speak for everyone here who has been commenting and trying to help.  Stop making posts about this.  Your dealer screwed you over. We get it.  

We have given you some good advice and have only commented that a signature series guitar is not a piece of junk.  

It's too bad you paid custom shop price for a signature series guitar.  

You deleted the last thread.  Don't know why but nobody thinks you are being petty.  

Nothing you put on this forum is going to change anything.  

Nathan S.

Last thread he sold it, now he's gonna trade it. How can you trade it, if you sold it??? 

Fine print: this comment does not enter me into a binding contract to trade somebody for said guitar which may or may not exist. I don't even own a Snakebyte, and wouldn't cause I think they are ugly!!!

Extra fine print: no offense breadfan , I know you love yours.

Pushead

What a tool.  His story changes in every post.

After doing some research, in 2012 ESP started selling the SS Snakebyte (and other "ESP" sigs) at the CS prices.  It's difficult to say whether they were made in the Custom Shop and still given SS serial numbers or whether they were just selling off old stock. 

The point is, you paid the correct price for the guitar.  The MSRP on the 2012 Snakebyte was $4999.  The fact that your dealer had 2012 stock in 2013 is unfortunate, but ultimately, it was your fault for not doing enough research ahead of the purchase.  Make your fraud claims at the owner of the now closed shop you bought the guitar from.

Tondog

You're an idiot, you didn't take care of business at the time, NONE of this is ESP's fault, and you need to be banned from here for trolling. We all know what an SS is vs. a CS. The very second you got an SS, but paid for a CS, you were screwed. It was up to you to resolve it through all the means available to you at that time with the distributor, and to not try to go after the builder. I hope it continues to go badly for you because people like you are why the world is annoying.

ESP 348

These guitars are all listed as Signature Series, but it has a Custom Shop logo next to the guitars also.

Look at the KH guitars to the right, same deal there.

I have a 2012 SS KH DC. If you look next to it, it also has a Custom Shop logo. My guitar is an SS build, not a CS build.

I think Ronaldo looked at the catalog and automatically assumed he was getting a Custom Shop guitar.

These guitars sold are all as SS, but are available to be built in the CS also.

Looks like a major misunderstanding on Ronaldo's behalf in regards to which guitar he thought he was getting from his dealer.

Pushead

Well, he bought the guitar in 2013, and assumed he was getting a 2013 guitar instead of a 2012 guitar.  The store where he bought the guitar sold it to him for $4400 (according to one post), which was nearly $600 cheaper than the MSRP of a 2012 Snakebyte.

And Breadfan, in Ronaldo's defense, I thought most of his initial gripes (in the now deleted thread) were petty.  I'm fairly certain I told him that, too.

ESP 348

Yeah, he definitely thought he was getting a 2013 guitar as he posted up the 2013 catalog.

It sounds like his dealer knew they were going bust and took him for a ride. Ronaldo posted in his last thread that he was one of the lucky ones that actually got his guitar, many others didn't.

Very unfortunate, but life goes on.....

Tom H.

The ESP SnakeByte Custom Shop guitar is a beautiful and unique instrument that is perfect for those who love blues and rock music. It has a mahogany body in a beautiful satin finish, and it features a mahogany neck with a rosewood fretboard. 

Emma B.

Your share contains a lot of knowledge, and I value your work. Continue publishing more intriguing content, please. retro bowl

Grant A.

ddd

dvd c.

However nexus slot , amidst slot dana all tokyo77 these rtp live idn slot changes roulette online , one ibcbet aspect bolatangkas remains sbobet constant keluaran hk - teamwork baccarat online and roulette online communication tokyo77 are mahjong ways 2 key gates of olympus components slot thailand of spaceman slot any successful strategy. No matter how innovative or complex a tactic may be, without effective coordination among teammates, it will ultimately fall short.

Sonet T.

I will follow more to find the right guitar for myself. Learning in stages should choose appropriate support devices to see effectiveness. The website always provides good discussion space for users basketbros

Alex B.

Hello fellow guitar enthusiasts,

I understand the frustration and disappointment that can arise when the product you receive doesn't match the specifications outlined in the catalog. It's disheartening, especially when you're expecting a Custom Shop model based on the catalog representation.

In this situation, the concern goes beyond the subjective evaluation of the guitar's quality. It's about the fulfillment of a specific promise made through the catalog, and it's completely understandable that you'd want the guitar that was explicitly advertised.

To address this issue, I've decided to make a unique proposal. I'm offering an even trade: my 2013 ESP SS SnakeByte for your 2013 ESP CS SnakeByte. I want to assure everyone that the ESP SnakeByte in my possession is free from defects and is, in my opinion, every bit as good as the Custom Shop model. Additionally, I am willing to cover all shipping charges within CONUS.

So, if anyone is interested in making this trade, please let me know. Let's ensure that the community stands together in addressing issues like this, and I look forward to any potential offers. Thank you.

Fred G.

including museums and churches, can benefit from implementing ticketing software for museums and church event registration software for church events to streamline their operations and enhance attendee experiences.

yang p.

raja slot your winsgoal. one thing i have noticed is the fact banks in addition to financial institutions are aware of the spending raja slot terbaru of consumers as well as understand that most people max away their cards around the slot paling gacor

Post to Thread