Looking for my KH 2

Updated
Stephen W.

Years ago I had to get a loan from the pawn shop on my KH2 and it was sold by mistake. I still have the COA the # is 2158 from 7/94. Sold in Fairfax VA. I would love to find it. 

Stephen W.

Years ago I had to get a loan from the pawn shop on my KH2 and it was sold by mistake. I still have the COA the # is 2158 from 7/94. Sold in Fairfax VA. I would love to find it. 

Big Daddy B

This might be a proverbial needle in haystack type situation. Might you be interested just getting a new one? Maybe even a neck-thru?

ESP 348

Imagine finding it years later! Would be pretty cool.

Best of luck with it mate.

Big Daddy B

yeah I guess if Peter Frampton can find a guitar lost in a plane crash in central america 32 years later, anything is possible!

ESP 348

Crazier things have happened Big Daddy!

Hans B.

Good luck man. I sold an Am std sunburst strat from '97 a decade ago. That was my first guitar and I have never been able to track it down. Unfortunately I didn't write down the serial the serial but it does have identifiable signatures on it, though someone couldn't cleaned them off. I will never sell my KH-2 from '98. Hopefully you'll come across it one day. Since there are much less KH-2s than strats out there it can be easier to find.

ESP 348

I still have my first guitar I bought when I was nearly 20 years old back in January 2000.

It's only a crappy Aria Pro II electric guitar that I had painted black. Nothing special and it doesn't even play well.

But I ain't going to sell it, will hold on it for now. I paid $200 for it near new back then, could only give it away today I think. Lol

Bought the KH2 in 2001 and I am never sellling that one.

ESP 348

I just on Kirk Hammett's Facebook page this COA for guitar K-3496, dated 9/94.

The COA is available for whomever owns the guitar, so if anyone is familiar with this guitar, contact Kirk Hammett.

ESP 348

He's dreaming Stephen, don't worry about him.

Post to Thread