looking to sell Custom Shop Latvala RS and RSII

Updated
Alex B.

Hi

Looking to sell Custom Shop Latvala RS and RSII, which are technically signature series made in custom shop (COA included) Ordered for myself and waited about 6-8 months them to be crafted. Not playing any more and selling all my guitars. Never played hard on them, had plenty of others (sorry to say but some of them were better than ESPs, especially beloved 69 LP and icon shop stealth and korina musti)

Since Roope has left the band they might be discontinued and be a good collectors item

please let me know if anybody interested - Ill provide any necessary photos of all parts by different angles

thnx

Joe D.

Hello, how much are you asking for the black RS?  Is it the chrome hardware version or gold hardware one?

Thank you,

Joe

Alex B.

Hi, it is BK/Chrome, I`ve intentianally ordered that way. I dont really like gold hardware. I was looking for about 25 hundreeds USD per each but open to negotiations and reasonable offers. Especially I can drop if someone decide to buy both.

Please let me know if You need any detailed photos.

And else - when I shipped them from Russia to the place where I live right now (it is CA) they slightly damaged one of the case hinges. I can make a photo of it.

And another note - please - be advised it is SH8b in the bridge, if You know what I`m talking about. You need to be exctremly precise in picking. One wrong pick and You get muffling instead of the sound of the sledgehammer (JFYI) sh8 is very specific =)

Alex B.

Well, Im not really sure how this board engine works that the general thread does not show my response (it is probably visible to the person who I have replied to)

But it think it might be addressed to anybody else interested so

"

Hi, it is BK/Chrome, I`ve intentianally ordered that way. I dont really like gold hardware. I was looking for about 25 hundreeds USD per each but open to negotiations and reasonable offers. Especially I can drop if someone decide to buy both.

Please let me know if You need any detailed photos.

And else - when I shipped them from Russia to the place where I live right now (it is CA) they slightly damaged one of the case hinges. I can make a photo of it.

And another note - please - be advised it is SH8b in the bridge, if You know what I`m talking about. You need to be exctremly precise in picking. One wrong pick and You get muffling instead of the sound of the sledgehammer (JFYI) sh8 is very specific =)

"

nicholas N.

is this still available?

Alex B.

Sold about a year ago. It was really tough to sell though, probably ppl just not interested in anything other than Metallica signatures. And also haven't got any response in this thread so I even forgot I posted it here.

Maxime V.

Both Custom Shop Latvala RS and RSII sold then ? :(

Thanks for the answer!

Alex B.
Maxime V. wrote:

Both Custom Shop Latvala RS and RSII sold then ? :(

Thanks for the answer!

Yes, both sold. And the price was more than reasonable, I guess people just don't know who Roope is, not a very popular model

Post to Thread