New Hetfield sig?

Updated
New Hetfield sig?

https://youtu.be/a59Y6ALUr54

Looks like we have a new prototype! Snakebyte V?

Breadfan32

Cool!! 

Big Daddy B

Too bad VT lost the game.

Pushead

Makes sense.  Cool idea, but I'll pass.

Looks like that V Ibanez made a bunch of years ago.

ESP 348

Very cool, but not for me.

Sixcubed

Well I'm very interested to see if they do make it and what the final product is like as far as design, colors, etc. I have been wanting a 'v' style Hetfield signature for a long time! I hated the snakebyte when it first came out but now I have one and it is a regular stage guitar for me. Just took a while to grow on me. I like what I see so far

Breadfan32

So many people hated on the snakebyte when it came out  now almost everyone who has played one loves it from what I've seen or read.  

I've own an ESP MX and I prefer the snakebyte over it.  

Im hoping it comes out and looking forward to seeing the finished product as well! 

Tondog

I know it's goddamn near heresy to say it but I own't 2 MX's and I prefer my Snakebytes too. It's a good feeling beast.

ESP 348

I love the look, feel and tone of the ESP Snakebyte, so I assume this new guitar will be just as good. It's a shame I never got the feel for the V shape.

Dominic D.

Mmmm intresrting, I too didn't like the snakebyte at first but now I own an esp one and I love it. Just don't like where the forward strap lock is on it. But even though a micro cube amp it has huge sound. Love it. 

Tim K

Looks pretty nice

suffer_remain

it had natural finish. It maybe just a prototype for Hetfield to feel comfortable with it first. The headstock seems a bit  more bend than the snakebyte.

Sixcubed

So ESP has confirmed there are new Hetfield and Hammett sigs coming in 2016 but we don't get to see them until close to NAMM. We have an idea of what the Hetfield sig is,any ideas on what the Hammett signature will be?

Vazman2

I'm pretty sure there is a Satin Black Snakebyte coming for Hetfield. May not be the V shown earlier yet. That may be later this year.

Breadfan32

Is it just a guess that a black satin Snakebyte is going to be a new model ? 

Sixcubed

I think if it were that simple they would have just announced it. That might be part of the new offering but I would bet on a totally new sig. Satin black snakebyte would be awesome though, I've wanted one since I saw Through the Never!

Vazman2

I could be wrong but there was a video for 6-string music where the camera scrolled over the new models hanging on the wall and I'm positive a satin black snakebyte was there. The posted below may actually be available earlier than I thought.

ESP 348

A new Hammet sig for 2016!! Dang it...................will have to buy it now. :(

Breadfan32

That's how I feel about the Hetfield sig.  I'm curious to see what the prices will be for esp's in 2016.  

Breadfan32

Breadfan32

Found this from another forum possible body shape for Hetfield V. 

Looks like it's from the ltd sn Demo vid on the ESP home page.  

Larry L.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t9lEy0nZTZw - You can see the new satin black snakebyte in this preview vid.

Vazman2

Yeah this was video I was talking about. Definitely a Satin Black Snakebyte. Maybe we'll get both the Snakebyte and the new V this month.

Post to Thread