Doris Yeh Signature Model

Updated
Doris Yeh Signature Model

I noticed the Doris Yeh signature model sold on the website, vs the ones being sold in stores such as guitar center are different. The one on the website is a neckthrough body, and the one in stores is a bolt on neck. Does anyone know if there are any other differents? is one of them being phased out and updated?  any info on why the two differences would be greatly appreciated. 

tx-ogre

You may want to contact ESP Customer Support and verify the specs on the website are correct.  The person inputting the information may have made a mistake.

James S.
tx-ogre wrote:

You may want to contact ESP Customer Support and verify the specs on the website are correct.  The person inputting the information may have made a mistake.

Thanks, I will give them a call on Monday. I typically play neck-though, however the one she plays on stage is a bolt-on. If i buy one I want it to be as closely replicated to hers as possible.

tx-ogre

Good luck.  That is a sweet looking bass.  I really like all Silverburst finishes.

Dave R.

It originally came out as bolt-on, but has since been changed to neck-thru as you see on the site.

tx-ogre

Makes it even sweeter.

Post to Thread