Searching to buy a Ouija LTD guitar

Updated
Mike A.

Hello, I've been looking to buy the Ouija guitar for over 10 years!  Does anyone know where i can find the LTD verison to purchase?  Thank you very much!

Mike

ESP 348

Ok man, will let you know when I come across one.

Mike A.

Hey I'm speaking with the USPS claims department tomorrow and if you have this guitar, can you tell me how much it weighs?  I think this is the only way we can bust this jacksss!  Thank you so much!

ESP 348

I have the ESP Ouija, it's made of Alder. Different wood to the LTD Ouija, but they probably weigh the same anyway.

I haven't weighed mine sorry mate, I don't have the time today. But I will take a guess and say it will be around 3.5 kg or 7 or 8lbs.

Hope this helps, please let us know how go with USPS mate.

Big Daddy B

Actually I think the LTD was made of alder as well. 8 to 8.5 Pounds is a good estimate.

Mike A.

Great, thank you guys for your help and support!  This has been a really shittty experience but I'm not giving up!  The case weighed about 12.2 pounds.  I believe this will be enough evidence to get my money back.  Please let me know if you see another guitar available so I can finally own one.  

ESP 348

Cheers Big Daddy, you are spot on. Made of Alder also.

You should be right mate, hopefully they don't muck around in giving you the refund.

Will keep an eye on this dodgey seller and also will keep a look out for a guitar for you.

Apotheosis

Hi Mike,

Just read the whole thread and I'm sorry for the shitty experience you've had trying to get your hands on a LTD Ouija.  The guys here are a great resource and super helpful whenever trying to pick up a new ESP (or any guitar really).  

Now onto the (potentially) good news.  I have an LTD Ouija that I'm thinking of parting with.  Honestly, ever since I got my KH-2SE, the Ouija never gets played anymore so I would rather it go to someone that would actually enjoy it.  I haven't been active here much for awhile and I understand you need to be cautious after your recent ebay fiasco, so message me if you're interested and we can talk about getting everything sorted out so that we can put your mind at ease as well as put a ouija in your hands.

Cheers!

Mike A.

Hey man! Thank you so much!  My email is mikeandy1999@yahoo.com.  Please email me!  Again, thank you!!

ESP 348

Very cool!! Hopefully it all works out for you Mike!

Apotheosis

Just sent you an email bro.  Pardon the weird hours.  I work graveyards.

ESP 348

If it were an ESP model I would have sold my first born to buy it.

But it's not, so I am not interested.

Mike A.

For me, I've never seen him play it live.  Like my obsession for the Ouija guitar is because the first Metallica concert I saw live was Woodstock 94 (PPV!) when I was in middle school and that just blew me away!  And it's still one of his main live guitars.  If ESP ever released the Mummy guitar, I would jump on that in a heartbeat! 

ESP 348

The black Ouija is one of my favs also! Not so much to play, but to look at. It's a very cool guitar.

CannibalChris

Great pic, 348!

ESP 348

Cheers bro.

glory

...have a 90's esp custom shop ouija (not ltd) was thinking of selling, if possibly interested. located in southwest pa.

Post to Thread