Searching to buy a Ouija LTD guitar

Updated
Mike A.

Hello, I've been looking to buy the Ouija guitar for over 10 years!  Does anyone know where i can find the LTD verison to purchase?  Thank you very much!

Mike

Mike A.

I kind of spoke to the seller and of course he's saying he shipped it.  I asked him a bunch of questions like if he packaged the guitar himself or did the shipping company..  He hasn't responded to me in over an hour, which makes it look more shady.  I did contact PayPal immediately though.  They said if there is no guitar we should get our money back. But now it's back to square one..  Waiting to find one, making sure it's not a fake...  So stressful!.  I attached the pics from the box.  There was this old blue soft case in the box .  My guess this was used to weigh it down more.

Mike A.

Has this happened to anyone here before?

ESP 348

What a shame man, the shipping weight gives it away that the guitar was not in the case from the start.

Good to hear Paypal have stated that, hopefully they don't give you any drama.

I didn't see any pics, can you post the pics again please. The blue case was probably used to add weight alright, shady fucker!

Back to the square one mate. It's all good, will keep an eye out for you again.

Mike A.

Mike A.

Mike A.

Wow it worked!  

ESP 348

Cool man, can't read any of that but well done. Lol

You can select the size of the pic when you upload it. I always choose XL, but it's all good.

What is the blue thing in the case you speak of? Any updates from the seller or Paypal?

ESP 348

Here is a little interesting story and which is why I asked for his Ebay user ID.

A friend of mine doesn't have Ebay or Paypal, so I bid and buy stuff for him off Ebay.

I also have a lot of friends all over the world, the most of them live in the US.

My friend collects 1994 Honda CR250 dirt bikes. He has around 13 of them now and still buys and restores them.

He found a mint condition 1993 Honda CR250 Jeremy McGrath replica bike for sale in PA, USA. Bike was amazing and came with a replica Jeremy Bell helmet that was very rare.

I bought this bike for my mate, paid US $5500 for it. A friend was supposed to go over and collect the bike from the seller while we waited to organise shipping to Australia. But the seller helped organise transport from the East Coast to LA for export to Australia. The seller organised this the same day I paid him, my friend was very grateful that the seller helped us out with organising the tranpsort across the Country. One less thing I had to do. lol

6 weeks later the bike arrives in Australia in the same mint condition. But the Bell helmet was missing. Customs said the bike never left LA with the helmet. Hmmmmm

I contacted the transport company and they told me they contacted their driver and their driver said he was never given the helmet when he picked the bike. The helmet was boxed up apparently. They provided proof via email to me of their con note *pick up note* stating it was only 1x motorbike with no extras or accessories attached.

The seller had his signature on the con note. His name is Daniel Jacobs, I still have his contact details here.

I then contacted the seller and told him the helmet was missing and the transport company said their driver never received a helmet from him.

His replied telling me he gave the helmet, in the box to the driver. I said "you didn't, it's not written anywhere on the con note that you signed off on".

The seller said he signed the con note early that morning when they picked the bike up, he was tired and didn't read the con note properly. He then told me the two drivers that picked the bike up were Mexican, could not speak English and were very very dodgey! Lol

I knew he was full of shit, the company I contacted in regards to transport that this idiot organised was a husband and wife team. They take turns driving and all they do is transport bikes across the US. They didn't have Mexican names, that's for sure.

I accused him of still having the helmet, he denied it. I then called him a scum bag and said karma will get him one day. A few friends wanted to confront him in person as I had his address and they thought showing up on his door step would scare him to give it up, but I told them it's not worth the effort and my friend didn't want anyone to get into trouble over him.

I called Paypal to let them know what happened and they said as much as they would like to help, it was out of the 41 day "cover" period and there was nothing they could do. I understood this and thanked them.

So we let it go. But......................I did add that seller to my favourite sellers list and I watched him every few days to see what he would list for sale.

Around 2-3 weeks after it all died down, I see this asshole selling that very same Bell helmet!

I showed my mate, he went nuts! I sent this dick another message on Ebay saying I caught him red handed selling MY helmet!

He just laughed and asked if I had nothing better to do than to watch him on Ebay. He also said that was another Bell helmet, he owned two of them.

I then lost my shit and called him every name under the sun and told him if I lived there, I would have definitely gone over and punched his lights out. Fucken germ!

The point of my story is this-

I will add this Kraut to my favourite sellers list and will keep an eye on him for you. He might be stupid enough to list this guitar again very soon and hopefully we will catch him out.

Keep us updated as to what the seller comes back with or if Paypal refunds your money. Cheers

Mike A.

Wow that's incredible that someone is that stupid.  PayPal said they will issue our money back, however we would have to ship the case back and once the sender receives it, then we'll get the money.  That could take weeks!  So my wife's dad told us to call the credit card company and request the refund from them.  So we called them and now we'll have our money back in three days!  If you see one with the serial number 202, that was supposed to be mine.  Especially if it doesn't have a case!!  

ESP 348

Yeah, some people are total fuck wits!

Man, imagine sending the empty case back to the seller, then waiting for him to refund you your money! Fuck that! Plus you would have to pay the return shipping cost also.

I am glad your Father In-law told you to call your CC company and that they are going to refund you your money. Great outcome for you.

I would keep that case also, the seller can go and get fucked! Lol

We will keep an eye out for that guitar, don't be surprised if it comes up for sale again at a later date.

Mike A.

This really sucks!  I just wanted the guitar and I had to wait a freakin month to get an empty case.  Hopefully we'll find one soon though!  Please keep me posted!  

Mike A.

How often do they appear on eBay?

ESP 348

Yeah man, the dude is a scumbag! I will definitely keep an eye out for it.

For a while there, these LTD Ouijas were everywhere. Even here in Australia which was surprising.

But over the last 12 months I haven't seen as many for sale anywhere in the world. As I am sure you haven't either, they might be getting harder to come across.

The ESP Ouija even harder again. Espcially the original run of them, few and far between these days.

I am sure myself and the boys will keep an eye out for you, hoping you end up with one soon. This one they never arrived would have been a very nice Xmas present to yourself.

ESP 348

I wonder if this one is still for sale? New old stock apparently.

http://www.6-string.com/esp-ltd-kirk-hammett-ouija-black-electric-guitar.html

Mike A.

I don't think it is since it says notify when back in stock. Shoot man, if you see one out there let me know.  I def trust you!  

Post to Thread