Searching to buy a Ouija LTD guitar

Updated
Mike A.

Hello, I've been looking to buy the Ouija guitar for over 10 years!  Does anyone know where i can find the LTD verison to purchase?  Thank you very much!

Mike

ESP 348

I think it's best to clear steer clear of him then mate.

We will keep a look out for you.

Mike A.

Hey are LTD' made in Japan?  The serial number from the guy in CA is LOUIJA338.

Mike A.

The serial number for the guy in CA is LOUIJA338 and then below it says MADE IN JAPAN.   Is that legit? 

ESP 348

I thought the LTD range of Ouijas were made in Korea?

Big Daddy B

They are. I mentioned that on page 1. Sounds fake to me without any pictures to see whats going on.

Mike A.

Hey so I confirmed with ESP and it was real.  The made in Japan was an error though.  I found one though!  

Nathan S.

You better jump on it, might be worth a little extra coin with a factory error.

ESP 348

Lol, an error???? Very hard to believe but it can happen I guess.

Any pics of it man? Did you buy it now you have gotten confirmation that it is real?

Breadfan32

Looks like 6-string.com has an ltd ouija for sale.  I have purchased a guitar from Tim at 6 string and you won't find a better person to deal with.  

Mike A.

So I didn't purchase the guitar from CA because he just wanted me to wire him the money instead of paypal.  But I found another one. I asked around if the CA's guitar was legit and this guy just sold me his.  He sold one on ebay awhile back and was about to sell this guitar.  I verified it with ESP.  He lives in Germany though, so it'll take like a week for it to arrive. Lol

ESP 348

No worries man, congrats. You get some prompt replies from ESP, I waited a while each time when I emailed them.

Great to see they have picked up their customer service in regards to email reply.

Be sure to post pics when it arrives and congrats again man.

Mike A.

Thank you to everyone for helping me!  It could take 1 to 2 weeks for the guitar to ship here.  When it arrives, I’ll definitely post pictures! 

Big Daddy B

LTD LOUIJA000 is up on ebay right now

Nathan S.

I notice OUIJA000 doesn't have all the trademark stamping on the back of the headstock.

CannibalChris

That would be cool to have 000. I've had my Ouija for a few months now and I love it...

Post to Thread